Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

at the final moments before planned release there appeared to many bugs
i fixed all of them and that take some hours
but theres one last bug left that crashes game when i get a event that use play as civ outcome 
i cant managed to fix it and i really want to release update today
image.thumb.png.205ba6c5d21a0fd5735afe8b152a5e2b.png
theres 2 options wait tomorrow and focus to them
release v1.5.0 and fix them with v1.5.1

24 minutes ago, uwut said:

at the final moments before planned release there appeared to many bugs
i fixed all of them and that take some hours
but theres one last bug left that crashes game when i get a event that use play as civ outcome 
i cant managed to fix it and i really want to release update today
image.thumb.png.205ba6c5d21a0fd5735afe8b152a5e2b.png
theres 2 options wait tomorrow and focus to them
release v1.5.0 and fix them with v1.5.1

We are very sorry but unfortunately the update has been delayed to tomorrow. (yea i feel like i didnt keep my promises but But it's for the engine) also im managing to solve the android problem, i do not like didnt keeping my promise but its for better engine 

5 hours ago, uwut said:

We are very sorry but unfortunately the update has been delayed to tomorrow. (yea i feel like i didnt keep my promises but But it's for the engine) also im managing to solve the android problem, i do not like didnt keeping my promise but its for better engine 

Brother uwut don't worry, like brother PHZanoni said we can wait really, no one's mind engine like this does need hardworks and calculation, so no problem 

2 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Hm, you now what brother uwut, if you wish to delay it for another one day, it's alright, we can wait like 1 week, 1 month, doesn't matter, it will be worth it

nothing happened i was in school i come to home 30m ago

1 minute ago, uwut said:

also i forgot to announce before.
setcolor button added to control vassal when you click it your vassals color will be set to yours automatically
image.thumb.png.a3bb2e97176787f6f230571a5cad9fad.png

hi, i have one small question, what's estimased release of v1.5 ?

33 minutes ago, uwut said:

setcolor button added to control vassal when you click it your vassals color will be set to yours automatically

This is brilliant, I was tired of setting all of my Reichskomissariats to the same colour as my nation

However, there is a bug where you can sorta copy and paste the same RGB to any countries 

36 minutes ago, uwut said:

These things are all amazing but will we have access to those features for mobile too? Especially the play as civ event it would help a lot with my scenarios

Hi everyone,

you may ask why uwut engine is not released, well uwut have had a bug related to java version.

after the failure of the first essays, Uwut lost hope and gone afk.

But I did not, I found a way to make it wirk and now it work.

Also guys reeeead this before saying anything you should to the web oracle.com serch jdk archives and download jdk 20.0.2 and then install it then the engine will work fine( laggs in the first use but work)

Will send you pics

Will not send you link because uwut is the owner and cannot publish it without its consent.

Also Ultimate Bad news: Android version is dead FOREVER.