Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

638 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, uwut said:

it works with ideology id exapmle:
fascism id is "2"
communism is "3"
if your custom mod added just new ones isnt a problem but if deleted vanilla ones ideology ids will be change and feature will be look weird.
like you deleted communism and added  capitalism communism button make your vassal capitalism

maybe it's better to do it by ideology tags and the ideology file itself?

19 minutes ago, Marcsist said:

maybe, but he kinda has to change ideology switch from buttons to like list, cuz new button still wont appear for new ideology added

52 minutes ago, Marcsist said:

game didnt has ability to find ideologies by tags and their name, just game can find with ids

1 hour ago, uwut said:

El juego no tiene la capacidad de encontrar ideologías por etiquetas y su nombre, solo el juego puede buscarlas con identificadores.

What if the "governments" file is used so that all ideologies are applied? I mean that if you add a new ideology, it will be added automatically through the file.

The Law system is very broken, I think the best thing would be to nerf it, that instead of 1000 points it should be 25 or 30 and that the AI knows how to use the law system, since it does not know how to use it.

1 hour ago, Evis7 said:

The Law system is very broken, I think the best thing would be to nerf it, that instead of 1000 points it should be 25 or 30 and that the AI knows how to use the law system, since it does not know how to use it.

sure in next version ai will be use it and i wil nerf it

3 hours ago, uwut said:

announcement:
auto plan and auto assimilation features ported from bloody europe
auto assimilation: game otomaticly makes your assimilations when you open it
auto plan: the otomatic plan, game control the army in battle 
image.thumb.png.c1be3c7e97308bdef65167efaafe4b6d.png
image.thumb.png.907e157fdbdfcdfff8a57859c7e19fe4.png

Lad, you are changing the game. figuratively and literally. Bloody Europe is nothing compared to this.

1 hour ago, Emir of Granada said:

I think doing it by event is much better, Age of Imperialism is a good example. Also remember the game is not designed for a specific era.

I think this is gonna be great for any era (I don't know anyone how plays earlier than 1443)

7 hours ago, Kaiserreich said:

I think this is gonna be great for any era (I don't know anyone how plays earlier than 1443)

there is in vanilla scenario about anglo-sassanid war + mods focused on antiquity like roma invicta+ this do not fit even 1440 that fit just the victorian era 1836-1901