Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

638 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, uwut said:

v1.5.3 released have fun 

Hello, I have two problems in this update, I cannot throw nuclear bombs and the other is that I cannot offer peace to a country when I conquer everything and my allies and I divide the territories, nothing happens, no country rejects it, it rejects itself

22 minutes ago, Angely2k said:

Hello, I have two problems in this update, I cannot throw nuclear bombs and the other is that I cannot offer peace to a country when I conquer everything and my allies and I divide the territories, nothing happens, no country rejects it, it rejects itself

1: tested works perfectly
2: tested and works, it looks like rarely happens vanilla bug

Edited by uwut

3 minutes ago, ROCH9434 said:

the surrender system doesn't work and when I want to load the last save game, it doesn't load.

1: ?? works perfectly
2: tested and works perfectly, idk for first one but prob in second one vanilla bug happened and deleted your save data

when you conquer a nation, you cant annex it and not even vassalisation works, it's frustrating and it usually happens after i annex my first country, must be some capitulation bug or something, not a vanilla bug and this didn't happen in the 1.5.2

2 hours ago, lmao said:

cuando conquistas una nación, no puedes anexarla y ni siquiera la vasalla funciona, es frustrante y generalmente sucede después de que anexo mi primer país, debe ser algún error de capitulación o algo así, no un error básico y esto no sucedió en la versión 1.5. .2

That happens to me but the creator says it works fine

2 hours ago, lmao said:

when you conquer a nation, you cant annex it and not even vassalisation works, it's frustrating and it usually happens after i annex my first country, must be some capitulation bug or something, not a vanilla bug and this didn't happen in the 1.5.2

works fine tested

Concept

I decided to create a policy menu concept for the engine, I spent an hour and a half so I wait and they do it. I clarify that I speak Spanish and it can be explained poorly, ask in any case.
A more comfortable and new way of seeing the country's policies would be added, seeing the leader and his bonuses, the laws of the country and the rebels and supports, the rebels increase the higher the taxes and the lower the health care, and the supports increase if the taxes decrease. taxes and increase healthcare.
Economy and Stability Statistics, the rebels cause stability to drop.
Interests, these you could select and they would be, for example, industrialization or increasing the population.
Select power, this would allow you to play more fun games, you could select whether to be an authoritarian, oligarchic or democratic government, are some examples.
I made this concept taking inspiration from Victoria 3 and HoI4. Please at least wait until 1.6.

concept.png

concept_2.png

6 minutes ago, Evis7 said:

Concept

I decided to create a policy menu concept for the engine, I spent an hour and a half so I wait and they do it. I clarify that I speak Spanish and it can be explained poorly, ask in any case.
A more comfortable and new way of seeing the country's policies would be added, seeing the leader and his bonuses, the laws of the country and the rebels and supports, the rebels increase the higher the taxes and the lower the health care, and the supports increase if the taxes decrease. taxes and increase healthcare.
Interests, these you could select and they would be, for example, industrialization or increasing the population.
Select power, this would allow you to play more fun games, you could select whether to be an authoritarian, oligarchic or democratic government, are some examples.
I made this concept taking inspiration from Victoria 3 and HoI4. Please at least wait until 1.6.

concept.png

concept_2.png

Look good

4 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Como su ministerio de Relaciones No Oficiales y Diplomacia, si el hermano uwut dice que funciona bien, entonces funciona bien, recuerde que sus palabras son un hecho y no deben cuestionarse.

I mean, you're telling me that I can't question something that is WRONG and another person has already said it with what you told me. I don't feel like following the mod.

2 hours ago, Angely2k said:

I mean, you're telling me that I can't question something that is WRONG and another person has already said it with what you told me. I don't feel like following the mod.

I was kidding, but just provide evidence for your cases then brother uwut will help, but it needs evidence, like screenshot or screen record, otherwise it's only a hearsay and not a valid objection 

10 hours ago, Evis7 said:

Concept

concept.png

concept_2.png

actually adding a new button and menu to this bar is a good idea but your concept is too complex for aoh2

Edited by uwut

Do I need to disable my antivirus to play this? Everytime i try to launch uwut Engine, any version, computer tells me i have threats and deletes the file. I have ran this engine no problem everyday until today.

1 hour ago, trumpvoter2024 said:

@ArukkDONT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD HAS VIRUS!!! YOUR ANTIVIRUS IS RIGHT, THIS MOD HAS A KEYLOGGER IN IT...

I hope you are not right, because i have downloaded and played the version 1.5.3 for multiple days now...

3 hours ago, Arukk said:

Do I need to disable my antivirus to play this? Everytime i try to launch uwut Engine, any version, computer tells me i have threats and deletes the file. I have ran this engine no problem everyday until today.

interesting, the reason of that is its a exe file without publisher, i get same warning when i translate it to exe file at first opening

Edited by uwut