Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

638 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Kaiserreich said:

Brother uwut is it possible to add a way to add events that work in every scenario? Without needing to make them over and over again?

copy the event file of scenario to other scenarios

There is a bug in the event editor: when i add trigger 'decision taken' and choose a decision , it switch to 'play as civ' then i click save and it return to the main menu, i redownloaded the engine but still that.

Edited by notjustnotenough

9 hours ago, uwut said:

funny

funny? how is it funny? you have the entire source code of the game through the .jar, it is possible of you put alot of effort and time into it

1 hour ago, qwertyui said:

funny? how is it funny? you have the entire source code of the game through the .jar, it is possible of you put alot of effort and time into it

Yea.

4 hours ago, qwertyui said:

As brother uwut relations and foreign minister, I can assure you that definitely won't happens and can't happen, forget about tanks, Aoh 2 barely possible to add religion system

8 hours ago, qwertyui said:

tanks are even impossible if you are lukasz,
i will no type a detailed 30 string message for a idiotic idea
even detailed religions are impossible oversimplifying it them into goverments is very hard 
peoble are thinking we are developing hoi5

game has a simple rule; this province has army or no 
game crash when both tank and normal units fights in a war
game crash when theres both unit types in province
ai cant use new unit type
and the basiccaly we cant see this erros because we cant add the unit type because game has a simple rule province has a army or not, even the hoi4 developers cant add it because game has a simple rule you need to remake the game im getting this dumbass idiotic suggestions 6st time

Edited by uwut

2 hours ago, uwut said:

and the basiccaly we cant see this erros because we cant add the unit type because game has a simple rule province has a army or not, even the hoi4 developers cant add it because game has a simple rule you need to remake the game im getting this dumbass idiotic suggestions 6st time

See what you guys done to brother uwut, patient brother uwut-- these trolls kept demanding something very impossible to do, but I assume they're ignorant brother, so we can't blame them, they aren't coder or modder so don't know how spaghetti Aoh 2 code is when it comes to units or religion 

2 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

See what you guys done to brother uwut, patient brother uwut-- these trolls kept demanding something very impossible to do, but I assume they're ignorant brother, so we can't blame them, they aren't coder or modder so don't know how spaghetti Aoh 2 code is when it comes to units or religion 

We arent trolls

11 hours ago, uwut said:

there are more than 1 way to make tanks, i wasnt inferring to normal units like the base game has

12 hours ago, uwut said:

tanks are even impossible if you are lukasz,
i will no type a detailed 30 string message for a idiotic idea
even detailed religions are impossible oversimplifying it them into goverments is very hard 
peoble are thinking we are developing hoi5

also adding something complex doesnt instantly turn something into a hearts of iron ripoff

4 hours ago, qwertyui said:

also adding something complex doesnt instantly turn something into a hearts of iron ripoff

We know, as brother uwut unofficial relation and Diplomacy ministry, I will say that is the least thing-- brother uwut have in mind