Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, __taron said:

5 Months u mean? Why do we care about your goofy mod dude.. release it and no one will download it anyway, everyone is here for the engine. 

Fact

2 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Patient brother, it's coming like in 5 weeks or more, maybe

5 weeks? 💀  and peoble takes this as real ☠️ max 3-4days to conquerors release

Edited by uwut

47 minutes ago, uwut said:

Just waiting for the message of delay in 3rd day

2 hours ago, uwut said:

yeah cool but why did you even do this, you ARE losing respect in people's eyes and this cooperation gives you nothing in return.. literally you would achieve the same publicity without kerem.. his mod is dead, Turkish community is leaving aoh2 and no one wants to wait for him, like how is it going to profit you waiting for a dead ass mod creator to launch up his barely done buggy, goofy ass mod so you can release yours?? Kerem is on aoh2 community blacklist beacuse he's a deadass, you have ambitions, the power of actually doing what u want to do unlike 90% of the modders. I swear if midquerors delays I will lose hope for you and I think most of people waiting also will. I'm literally going to write a whole ass manifesto if it's needed. Peace out. 

edit: I would also like to mention I created an account specially to speak about the frustration of mine and other people out here about this horrendous topic. U made an aoh2 enjoyer angry up to this level. 

Live reaction:

received_661976142731897.jpeg

Edited by __taron

On 11/15/2023 at 11:31 AM, uwut said:

theres no bug like i said before "its get bugged if scenario population and economy buffed"

so is there nothing we can do? no way to fix?

7 hours ago, __taron said:

yeah cool but why did you even do this, you ARE losing respect in people's eyes and this cooperation gives you nothing in return.. literally you would achieve the same publicity without kerem.. his mod is dead, Turkish community is leaving aoh2 and no one wants to wait for him, like how is it going to profit you waiting for a dead ass mod creator to launch up his barely done buggy, goofy ass mod so you can release yours?? Kerem is on aoh2 community blacklist beacuse he's a deadass, you have ambitions, the power of actually doing what u want to do unlike 90% of the modders. I swear if midquerors delays I will lose hope for you and I think most of people waiting also will. I'm literally going to write a whole ass manifesto if it's needed. Peace out. 

edit: I would also like to mention I created an account specially to speak about the frustration of mine and other people out here about this horrendous topic. U made an aoh2 enjoyer angry up to this level. 

Live reaction:

Calllmmm de fóhhrr doenn mate

9 hours ago, __taron said:

Live reaction:

uwut is probably a Turkish and fan of kerem

7 hours ago, ឵឵឵឵឵឵ said:

uwut is probably a Turkish and fan of kerem

Everyone knows uwut is turkic, and the Churchill guy also.. Berkley is racist to Armenians, and uwut liked a post that denies a lot of ethnical claims of kurds. They like to hide you know? They are probably ashamed of themselves and can't show themselves in aoh2 community. I don't really care what nationality are they im just upset of their actions, honestly uwut is kerems cocksucker and we can't deny that. 

9 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Calllmmm de fóhhrr doenn mate

noh oh meit, des fokhrs maahin me mad meit, ilh stih up a bo'oh o'h wo'oh in deir ars meit. 

2 hours ago, __taron said:

Everyone knows uwut is turkic, and the Churchill guy also.. Berkley is racist to Armenians, and uwut liked a post that denies a lot of ethnical claims of kurds. They like to hide you know? They are probably ashamed of themselves and can't show themselves in aoh2 community. I don't really care what nationality are they im just upset of their actions, honestly uwut is kerems cocksucker and we can't deny that. 

Fact⁴

4 hours ago, __taron said:

I'm racist to Armenian? Woah, that's a big allegation brother, do tell me about it, where did I ever insult Armenia 

On 8/20/2023 at 5:24 AM, Barkley Churchill said:

Armenians Scums, no wonder you guys losed to Azerbaijan 

1 minute ago, Barkley Churchill said:

I'm racist to Armenian? Woah, that's a big allegation brother, do tell me about it, where did I ever insult Armenia 

idk dude sounds bad for me. 

41 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

That's not racist, I don't hate Armenian, I said Armenian scums, because he is being a scum-- but not all Armenians are scum

Yeah I get it but that's still offensive dude, you wrote "Armenians Scums" saying Armenians u mean every Armenian, I get that your english may not be good but that's a major detail man. Idk idk the thing u wrote sounds very bad overall. Also how are u referring only to him writing "No wonder you guys lost to Azerbaijan" you are referring to every Armenian as a scum, you are not getting out of this allegation dude idk idk. 

Edited by __taron

26 minutes ago, __taron said:

Yeah I get it but that's still offensive dude, you wrote "Armenians Scums" saying Armenians u mean every Armenian, I get that your english may not be good but that's a major detail man. Idk idk the thing u wrote sounds very bad overall. Also how are u referring only to him writing "No wonder you guys lost to Azerbaijan" you are referring to every Armenian as a scum, you are not getting out of this allegation dude idk idk. 

Brother, I'm saying the truth, Armenians does losed to the Azerbaijan, and sorry to brings up etchnicity, because when I says Armenian, I meant to refers only to him, so sorry for the mussunderstanding, But he litteraly make an armenia Mod-- it's make sense if I says Armenian, the person created the mod claims it's a historical Armenian based mod but taking historical turk regions is showed as Armenian lands which never belonged to Armenia and he knew it exactly, anyway peace, the comment was back on the 20th, August anyway

Edited by Barkley Churchill