Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

638 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder.. Can AI still manage to get itself into negative billions of debt randomly? Or has this been fixed? Edit: yes, they can unfortunately

Edited by Pebbbb
Yeah they can

On 11/22/2023 at 8:52 AM, Barkley Churchill said:

What does Annex, regional, technology, do in vassal control?? I don't see anything changes, disappointing

"what does "annex" do i cant see any changes" ☠️ even didnt clicked to it and saying does nothing and says disapoointing thats why i hate aoh2 community

On 11/21/2023 at 3:21 PM, Verann_ said:

I was just playing the game and for no specific reason my vault went from like negative 20k to  "-2 233 726 148" and I can do nothing with that. Anyone have any clue what happened or how to fix it?

do devluation for now it will be fixed at next update

34 minutes ago, uwut said:

"what does "annex" do i cant see any changes" ☠️ even didnt clicked to it and saying does nothing and says disapoointing thats why i hate aoh2 community

I swear I press it brother uwut--

Okay how about brother uwut play conqueror 2.1, prove me wrong, press annex to one of brother vassal

Brother @uwutcan you help me? I made a event where tree (maybe four) timurids vassals get into war with and rest get independenc but when I click outcome on event screen in game than it is closing my game

51 minutes ago, Historyk said:

Brother @uwutcan you help me? I made a event where tree (maybe four) timurids vassals get into war with and rest get independenc but when I click outcome on event screen in game than it is closing my game

Och and when we'll get new version for android?

1 hour ago, Historyk said:

update your uwut engine with new patch

2 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

I swear I press it brother uwut--

Okay how about brother uwut play conqueror 2.1, prove me wrong, press annex to one of brother vassal

annex otomaticly destroys your vassal and annexes it wtf

25 minutes ago, Kaiserreich said:

Brother uwut can you fix the combat values for the pops? I have wars like 20000 vs 2000 troops and I can't push (I love the combat system but sometimes it doesn't make sense)

20k cant defeat 2k is impossible 10 times larger you are exaggerating it 

2 minutes ago, Kozima said:

It's boring because the front is always at a stalemate.
If there is a clear difference in strength, it should be possible to break through.

Screenshot 2023-11-24 12.02.16 AM.png

Fr, I have issues with that as well.

Screenshot_20231123-090751_AoC II MEGAMOD v50 +.jpg

Screenshot_20231123-090800_AoC II MEGAMOD v50 +.jpg

4 hours ago, uwut said:

Hey uwut, when I annex my vassal, I can't assimilate the provinces of the vassal I just annexed.

5 minutes ago, Urdadplays said:

Hey uwut, when I annex my vassal, I can't assimilate the provinces of the vassal I just annexed.

fixed in new update (isnt released)

Edited by uwut

11 minutes ago, uwut said:

fixed in new update (isnt released)

Also uwut, I'm having the same problems as the person who reported 20k loses to 2k, I'm having the same exact problems: 

You can see how troops of over 10k lose to mere <500 troops

Edited by Urdadplays

2 hours ago, Urdadplays said:

Also uwut, I'm having the same problems as the person who reported 20k loses to 2k, I'm having the same exact problems: 

You can see how troops of over 10k lose to mere <500 troops

it isnt buggy its issue about megamod it has so many population

Edited by uwut

2 hours ago, Kozima said:

It's boring because the front is always at a stalemate.
If there is a clear difference in strength, it should be possible to break through.

Screenshot 2023-11-24 12.02.16 AM.png

issue about megamod  dont play it on megamod until zanoni releases uwut engine version

4 hours ago, uwut said:

20k cant defeat 2k is impossible 10 times larger you are exaggerating it 

Nope (probably cause it's in megamod mobile tho) I can screenshot it if you want me to (I'd like to add that in megamod the armies due to the provinces are a lot in each civ so idk if that has something to do with it)

Edited by Kaiserreich