Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

638 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, uwut said:

next update will be most stable update fixing money bug and all of other bugs
also i will re add capitulation events including civil war (fixed version)
it will include more automatic features (like assimilation one)
new outcomes will be added
all issues on events wil lbe fixed (working superevents fixed decision taken trigger)
removing facade width on battle system (too complex for aoh2)
2 version one for vanilla battle system one for new battle system

That's great, it would also be nice if you added national celebration to help start festivals in provinces with low happiness

But does this means that nukes won't be in this next update? Or am I misunderstood 

14 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

That's great, it would also be nice if you added national celebration to help start festivals in provinces with low happiness

But does this means that nukes won't be in this next update? Or am I misunderstood 

i cant promise for nukes portation to mobile but im trying

Guys I fixed the megamod combat problem... Just drag the terrain type files from conquerors ii (not the age of civilizations file) to the terrain types folder of megamod and it's fixed

10 hours ago, uwut said:

i cant promise for nukes portation to mobile but im trying

We want Brother try out, to improve naval combat, add set Government to our own or to a custom that we can select what government we wish them the vassals to have, fix bugs that vassal Can have a vassal on brother umut mod, yes I means it! Vassal litteraly can have another vassal, doesn't make any senses, also fix force peace, I want force peace doesn't changes our relationship with vassal into 0, as if we never builds relationship in the first place, also Make so we can Builds buildings on our Vassals

14 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Leave it to Aoh 3?

A matter of time as we are waiting to see what will be the outcome of such projects in according to everyone's expectations but yes as the author said real time strategy so I would expect something more obviously 

4 minutes ago, uwut said:

like i said it 2398721978 times its not fixeable

Fix vassal can have a vassal in brother uwut engine, and add set Government to our own or set Government of our own preferences by options like we would changes our own

Automatic construction etc. features would be very good. If there will be 7-8 level farms, who has the time to fully build 200 provinces? :D And you have probably seen that even if the armies are not pocketed, the attacks still have more damage than the defense. For example, I went to war once, there are 2 borders adjacent to the castle, but the attacks are even though they are provinces. Still, I think it takes too many losses, I lost 120 ,attackers lost 80 , my technology is the same.

11 hours ago, Egeyayla45 said:

Automatic construction etc. features would be very good. If there will be 7-8 level farms, who has the time to fully build 200 provinces? 😄 And you have probably seen that even if the armies are not pocketed, the attacks still have more damage than the defense. For example, I went to war once, there are 2 borders adjacent to the castle, but the attacks are even though they are provinces. Still, I think it takes too many losses, I lost 120 ,attackers lost 80 , my technology is the same.

Fix it brother uwut, do something 

15 hours ago, Egeyayla45 said:

Automatic construction etc. features would be very good. If there will be 7-8 level farms, who has the time to fully build 200 provinces? 😄 And you have probably seen that even if the armies are not pocketed, the attacks still have more damage than the defense. For example, I went to war once, there are 2 borders adjacent to the castle, but the attacks are even though they are provinces. Still, I think it takes too many losses, I lost 120 ,attackers lost 80 , my technology is the same.

its the part of new battle system if you defense without castles etc you take more damage because its in reality unprepeared defense, but if you build 5 lvl castles you give so much casualities to attackers 

Can you add a way for events to work on every country? For example say I want to create an event that nations can create a vassal on a territory... Is there a way to create an event that works for every civ instead of making that work by adding hundreds of events for every civ?