Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

638 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 hours ago, Outlawexperience said:

Formables or manually change Name by clicking the civs name in Diplomacy tab (unless you mean automatically change)

he means chaning civ names by events

10 minutes ago, uwut said:

New Vassal type system

now new vassal types ported from scenario+ that adds new types of vassals dominion assosicated puppet colony protectorate autonomy territory, all vassal types have their unique features and its possible to set them in scenario editor for more information - https://discord.gg/EjcYd9gWTJ

image.thumb.png.6711e9e63812f38d8725818d6dea662e.pngimage.thumb.png.3e16966ac7c487e84bcb98f804a264a5.png 

its important to join to discord server because featres are detailed announced in here, i forum im just announcing it simply

btw whats your ideas for new event outcomes? i need ideas

2 hours ago, uwut said:

its important to join to discord server because featres are detailed announced in here, i forum im just announcing it simply

Stability decreases outcomes, creating either civil war or rebelions take places and we can choose what rebelions or civil war we wish to happens like Russia tsardom for example, with communism 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, uwut said:

Just a global white peace outcome instead of manually adding nations to white peace with (great for capitulation events with custom peace deals) and an annex outcome event (just like the annex ultimatum)

Edited by Kaiserreich

I posted this on discord too but I feel like it would be cool to post it here too

I have an idea about a "copy event button" it would help a lot with similar events instead of making them from scratch over and over again (gets tiresome of you have to make almost the same event 20 times in a row)

7 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Stability decreases outcomes, creating either civil war or rebelions take places and we can choose what rebelions or civil war we wish to happens like Russia tsardom for example, with communism 

stability decrease isnt possible because of some reasons

7 hours ago, Kaiserreich said:

I posted this on discord too but I feel like it would be cool to post it here too

I have an idea about a "copy event button" it would help a lot with similar events instead of making them from scratch over and over again (gets tiresome of you have to make almost the same event 20 times in a row)

pretty good idea but its complex on the code

I have a couple of suggestions:

- the possibility of changing trade policies (on the same pattern as in HoI4), preferably do it in the style of changing governments from AoH2. I think you know what I mean?

- adding a "genocide" option

- adding rivers (with a size similar to, for example, the Vistula, Oder, Warta) and penalties for attacking from across the rivers and defense bonuses for defending on rivers

- the option to close borders with a country if, for example, an epidemic broke out in it

- adding a rail system (adding a building called "trains" at that, which would connect o supply hubs) and making the army supply system dependent on it (as in HoI4)

3 hours ago, uwut said:

pretty good idea but its complex on the code

Yeah I thought so too but it's a "quality of life" Feature so no rush for something like that game changing features that unlock more gameplay possibilities should be first on the list

1 minute ago, sqertsers said:

ok i add this mod with credit into my mods but i add this mod when the new update of uwut engine is release

sure

What about a gamerule option for the ai? Like disable ai making demands in peace deals (Like the aggression settings)... It would help a lot with scripted scenarios

4 hours ago, uwut said:

now nuke tech is 1.25

Can you make a custom menu handling all trade request and offers, either resources, province (when we are poor nearby ai would offer to buy our provinces) and would offer to sell their provinces to us, gold and etc, and AI would always try to be active in trade requests