Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

you put the jar file in the aoc2 folder, and then u open that jar file instead of actual aoc2 launcher

I putted it in the local files (i own the steam version of AOH2) and i ran it. nothing happened except for an black screen for an split second. i played the game to see if the engine took effect but nothing else was different. Am i doing something wrong??

image.png

Just now, MarooniaAOH2 said:

I putted it in the local files (i own the steam version of AOH2) and i ran it. nothing happened except for an black screen for an split second. i played the game to see if the engine took effect but nothing else was different. Am i doing something wrong??

image.png

did you open the uwut jar or the the ACO2 jar?

4 minutes ago, MarooniaAOH2 said:

I opened the uwut jar. There is no JAR version of my AOH2 local files

I think the engine dev (uwut) could be the one to fix my problem with the engine and give me an solution. or maybe someone else.

7 minutes ago, MarooniaAOH2 said:

image.png

add background.png into ui 

8 hours ago, MarooniaAOH2 said:

image.png

hmm, did u put that UI folder? it could be reason too, otherwise i really dont know

Edited by Comrade_Parrot

1 hour ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

can you make those buttons translatable? would be cool

already all of buttons is translatable ( i will release new update with translated language file)

Edited by uwut

12 hours ago, uwut said:

for java: some months

Did you learn it in school or from YouTube (online)?

Edited by Tibor_92