Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/26/2023 at 12:50 PM, uwut said:

Vassal changes:
vassal AI not declares war on other countries.
when the owner of vassals calls their vassal to war vassals occupied provinces will be gived to their owner
image.thumb.png.10364b8cb65571d8ea15600b17b114e1.png

Do you have a discord server

On 8/26/2023 at 5:50 AM, uwut said:

Vassal changes:
vassal AI not declares war on other countries.
when the owner of vassals calls their vassal to war vassals occupied provinces will be gived to their owner
image.thumb.png.10364b8cb65571d8ea15600b17b114e1.png

Could you also change it so that vassals can move through other vassals' land without permission?

5 hours ago, JonaConquer said:

How Do I Use On Mobile?

Open the --- of an AoH2 and there in it is classes.dex, delete that file and replace it by uwut engine.dex, then rename uwut engine.dex to classes.dex, exit the --- and sign it, you can sign it in MT manager by hold on the --- and selecting ' Sign File ' with V1-V2-V3 and them install the ---. I have the 1.2.1v of uwut engine already in the ---, if you want me to share just reply. Everything in this is done with MT Manager you can find it and install it from ApkPure( I installed it from there )

Uwut, i have a request:
1)Add the outcome of event - rename province

2)Add the outcome of event - rename country

3)Add the outcome of event - play sound

4)Add the outcome of event - play as other country

It will be usefull for modmakers

it will also be useful if the wonders have any bonuses

3 minutes ago, Marcsist said:

Uwut, i have a request:

I have an idea

Outcome of event - change leader

6 minutes ago, Marcsist said:

Uwut, i have a request:

4 already added play as civ in v1.5

6 minutes ago, Marcsist said:

Uwut, i have a request:

pkay as another country, already added ( it is playciv outcome)

Add sound, the dev still try to do his own

rename city ptovince, failed miserably till now

I want to say something, these new mechanics are good, but I think it's bad that they are all diplomacy.Because entering with new mechanics lengthens the diplomacy interface and it is bad.I have an idea if there is a button called "mechanics" instead of diplomacy and map mode at the top like in bloody europe and a place like diplomacy screen can be opened. But here, instead of the features on the diplomacy screen, the features you add can be added, that would be great in my opinion.

IMG_20230828_144658.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ylmaz_Saryldz said:

I want to say something, these new mechanics are good, but I think it's bad that they are all diplomacy.Because entering with new mechanics lengthens the diplomacy interface and it is bad.I have an idea if there is a button called "mechanics" instead of diplomacy and map mode at the top like in bloody europe and a place like diplomacy screen can be opened. But here, instead of the features on the diplomacy screen, the features you add can be added, that would be great in my opinion.

IMG_20230828_144658.jpg

bro
1: new update bloody europe isnt released
2: this section is only for sandbox mod isnt useable on gameplay
3: why we need to add new section for 2-3 buttons

3 minutes ago, uwut said:

bro
1: new update bloody europe isnt released
2: this section is only for sandbox mod isnt useable on gameplay
3: why we need to add new section for 2-3 buttons

1 ) I know I was just wondering if you could 

2 ) My dreams are shattered again 

3) I don't know but maybe when you add more mechanics with new updates it would be nice 

Idea: Make something like national spirits trees like in Hoi4

Idea2: Make religion system. I think that would being great to looking like this: There is one religion that is goverment religion. Province with diferent religion every turn will be loosing 1 happines point and loose 1 defences point (something like when army is staying at one province for some time in vanillia). Religion of provinces can be chaged by cost of: 50000 money, 15% of province population and 75% of happinies in province. It would being great to add accepted religions too. Accept Religions mechanic would looking like: there is max 3 accepted religions (1 is goverment religion and two religions that player would be able to add). Religion system would being able to turn on/off in scenario editor.

When we will get new version amd it will be on android?

Just now, Historyk said:

Idea2: Make religion system. I think that would being great to looking like this: There is one religion that is goverment religion. Province with diferent religion every turn will be loosing 1 happines point and loose 1 defences point (something like when army is staying at one province for some time in vanillia). Religion of provinces can be chaged by cost of: 50000 money, 15% of province population and 75% of happinies in province. It would being great to add accepted religions too. Accept Religions mechanic would looking like: there is max 3 accepted religions (1 is goverment religion and two religions that player would be able to add). Religion system would being able to turn on/off in scenario editor.

This trees would being turn on/off in scenario edition too

27 minutes ago, Historyk said:

the only way to add religions is copy goverments but it isnt possible