Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, KistrGrobber said:

i suggest to add console command that will add you unlimited techology points for vassal or country that your playing on

added attack and defense command gives %100 attack and %100 defense bonus to selected country

12 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Pls Vote release faster man, He can add everything else later on, brother uwut have an upcoming exam, you guys really wanna waits for another century??? He can finishes it if yall let him, Just wait for another century go ahead, but I wants he release something for us for now

A new Android version will take more time to be release, apparently 😢

39 minutes ago, Tibor_92 said:

can you help me? Im trying to edit AoH2 source code in Intellij Idea, I need to change the .class files to .jar can you help me, idk how to do it, I watched some tutorials and they recommended Bytecode Viewer https://github.com/Konloch/bytecode-viewer but I don't know how to export .jar file from .class

you need source code of game

1 minute ago, uwut said:

now you can select force plan of your vassal
image.thumb.png.bfb6f461c194ada27e2159996225cbf4.png

By the way, for those who forgot: force plan feature is your battle plan and theres 3 plans and this is buff and debuffs of plans
force attack: gives attack buff and gives defense debuff
force defense: gives defense buff and attack debuff
balanced: no buff or debuff

@uwutcan you make it open source pls? I want to fork it 😄 and make my own private version for myself and if I ever release it( I don't think I will) I will give you full credit. I UNDERSTAND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT

Edited by Tibor_92

50 minutes ago, uwut said:

By the way, for those who forgot: force plan feature is your battle plan and theres 3 plans and this is buff and debuffs of plans
force attack: gives attack buff and gives defense debuff
force defense: gives defense buff and attack debuff
balanced: no buff or debuff

The only problem with these awesome vassals is that they revolt when you bring their damn vassal taxes to -... can you fix that? (Android)

44 minutes ago, Tibor_92 said:

@uwutcan you make it open source pls? I want to fork it 😄 and make my own private version for myself and if I ever release it( I don't think I will) I will give you full credit. I UNDERSTAND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT

nope sadly

Nice. the bigger the better, i dont mind waiting. also may i suggest a feature? can you make it possible to cede provinces to other countries? or at least vassals. for example, i play as spain and create a new vassal in america, i should be able to continue to give this vassal more land as more is discovered. also useful because you disabled vassal expansion.