Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have just idea for the events, "for the new, not the 1.5 so it will be realised as soon as possible because i cannot breathe without Uwut engine see, i need oxygen, ugh ugh ugh. Uwut engine, oxigen. Ugh ugh ugh"

Well the idea, when you are doing the Event images its very annoying to curve the text, and always its annoying when you must curve the whole image for the event so it will look good or it will fit in to it "its realy annoying when you are doing aoc2 superevents"

So when the imgae would be added it will make the bar or the UI longer or bigger so the image could fit in but i think that just bigger bar can be

42 minutes ago, JonaConquer said:

Also Funny That The Leaks Are About Racism When You Are Sporting The Valknut As Your Pfp

Which Has Been Used By White Supremacists

so that because Nazis used Swastika now Indians cant use it too? infact Nazis literally stole Swastika.

oh and by the way go talk about it in the correct post, not uwut engine post.

Edited by Comrade_Parrot
e

1 hour ago, JonaConquer said:

Also Funny That The Leaks Are About Racism When You Are Sporting The Valknut As Your Pfp

Which Has Been Used By White Supremacists

I'm a proud Valkist. Heil Dressler !

Now talking serious, let's allow this argument to die, shall we? This is an engine's topic and not Discord for god's sake.

I tell you what: I won't bother you anymore, and you'll stop trying to ruin a mod with great potential over small and insignificant details.

1 hour ago, sonil_or_you said:

I have just idea for the events, "for the new, not the 1.5 so it will be realised as soon as possible because i cannot breathe without Uwut engine see, i need oxygen, ugh ugh ugh. Uwut engine, oxigen. Ugh ugh ugh"

Well the idea, when you are doing the Event images its very annoying to curve the text, and always its annoying when you must curve the whole image for the event so it will look good or it will fit in to it "its realy annoying when you are doing aoc2 superevents"

So when the imgae would be added it will make the bar or the UI longer or bigger so the image could fit in but i think that just bigger bar can be

See a doctor for your own good.

2 minutes ago, JonaConquer said:

Did You Read About How The Valknut Is Pagan 

Plus The Valknut Can Be Used In The Context Of Far-Right Movements

Like The Swastika

Things Can Be Used For Two Reasons

i wasn't talkin about that, but ok, thanks for info i guess : P

15 minutes ago, JonaConquer said:

He Isn't Fucking Pagan Like The Symbol Is From 

And He Said That He's Valkist Which Is A Far-Right Ideology

If I'm really valkist then Einstein, Tesla, Edison and many others were Accelerationists....

MY baby boys.

Trust in babushka and we will hit 2000.

ON THE FUCKING WAY TO MAKE FROM THIS A GODDDAM DISCORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Ylmaz_Saryldz said:

Yes, friends, this is not discord, this is REDDIT, by the way, please remember that you can insult more easily here 😄

😠 go to discord.