Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Hi everyone,

you may ask why uwut engine is not released, well uwut have had a bug related to java version.

after the failure of the first essays, Uwut lost hope and gone afk.

But I did not, I found a way to make it wirk and now it work.

Also guys reeeead this before saying anything you should to the web oracle.com serch jdk archives and download jdk 20.0.2 and then install it then the engine will work fine( laggs in the first use but work)

Will send you pics

Will not send you link because uwut is the owner and cannot publish it without its consent.

Also Ultimate Bad news: Android version is dead FOREVER.

Can we have in mobile the (play as civ) event like please it's the only thing I need for my events

1 minute ago, Emir of Granada said:

but play civ is still buggy now even in pc.

I don't mind I can wait but I'm literally interested for the events since this engine started so I can definitely wait (advanced events with bloody Europe codes is literally the best thing in the world plus the removal of the trade with nations to go to war)

2 minutes ago, Kaiserreich said:

I don't mind I can wait but I'm literally interested for the events since this engine started so I can definitely wait (advanced events with bloody Europe codes is literally the best thing in the world plus the removal of the trade with nations to go to war)

yeah Now Uwut said to me that the method I did may solve for pc ( and it did) but android will 100%dead unless he rewrite the engine.

Anyways PC is working very well.

Just now, Emir of Granada said:

yeah Now Uwut said to me that the method I did may solve for pc ( and it did) but android will 100%dead unless he rewrite the engine.

Anyways PC is working very well.

Cool ig I'll have to wait for his response on the events part of the mobile version

Just now, Barkley Churchill said:

Can brother explains in details how come android version died forever? Just asking, it's alright though, we tried everything 

to make pc work you must do  certain java version which cannot be set on android unless you root your phone 

anyways uwut said to me:

if we need jdk and other staff for pc; we cant make %100 mobil version

1 hour ago, Emir of Granada said:

to make pc work you must do  certain java version which cannot be set on android unless you root your phone 

anyways uwut said to me:

Undying love to uwut and his team ❤️Still even just the events would be just fine for mobile

Edited by Kaiserreich

35 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

anyways uwut said to me:

I wish all Aoh 2 modders would comes together and revive this for android sake together 

1 hour ago, uwut said:

hi im back

For a minute I thought brother uwut got depressed and vow not to modding anymore due to the engine  😭

Anyway um quick question now that brother is here, is it still possible for android? Any chances.. Like 1 chance or no chances at all? 

Just asking, but I will accept the truth brother no worry I won't mind. It's just some people only have android including me 😅 that's why I ask

Edited by Barkley Churchill

7 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Bir an kardeşim uwut'un depresyona girdiğini ve motor yüzünden artık modlama yapmamaya yemin ettiğini düşündüm  😭

Neyse, kardeşim burada olduğuna göre kısa bir soru, Android için hala mümkün mü? Şans var mı.. 1 şans mı yoksa hiç şans mı yok? 

Sadece soruyorum ama gerçeği kabul edeceğim kardeşim, merak etme, aldırış etmeyeceğim. Ben de dahil olmak üzere bazı insanların yalnızca Android'i var  😅 bu yüzden soruyorum

It seems impossible right now, but I think nothing is impossible.

4 minutes ago, sonil_or_you said:

No ideas, the Engine got broken and now only god know if this will continue or it will remain DEAD

Maybe I should tell you that in Slovak:

nie je zlomený

Aby to fungovalo, potrebujete iba jdk 20.0.2

Len uwut port niektoré posledné veci a on uvoľní

35 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Maybe I should tell you that in Slovak:

nie je zlomený

Aby to fungovalo, potrebujete iba jdk 20.0.2

Len uwut port niektoré posledné veci a on uvoľní

btw we say Niet not Nie feldvidek, i know
🟥🟥🟥

🟩🟩🟩