Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

638 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It would be good if a more fun way to colonize was added, let's say we are in 1880, in these years Africa would be divided among the main powers, and my idea would be that when in decisions there is a button that says "Colonize Africa" but that before 1880, Africa cannot be colonized, and you can only use it if you are a power greater than 10 and have the technology at least 0.85. If there are no colonizable provinces, it would show you a message in red saying "You cannot colonize, now." everything is busy." What do you think of my idea?

Something is causing 1.5 to crash, and I have no clue what it could be. It happens randomly when I go to the next turn, and returning to the same game and moving onto the next turn may or may not cause it to crash. I think the AI's ability to nuke might be busted.

58 minutes ago, LildawgGaming said:

Something is causing 1.5 to crash, and I have no clue what it could be. It happens randomly when I go to the next turn, and returning to the same game and moving onto the next turn may or may not cause it to crash. I think the AI's ability to nuke might be busted.

i need to test it

8 hours ago, Arukk said:

Hello, I am pretty sure this is a bug, I cannot colonize. the prompt does not appear. Am I doing something wrong? If it is a bug, much appreciated if you can fix it. I really love everything else though!

tested and it works you can make colonization

On 9/15/2023 at 12:52 AM, Emir of Granada said:

Hi everyone,

you may ask why uwut engine is not released, well uwut have had a bug related to java version.

after the failure of the first essays, Uwut lost hope and gone afk.

But I did not, I found a way to make it wirk and now it work.

Also guys reeeead this before saying anything you should to the web oracle.com serch jdk archives and download jdk 20.0.2 and then install it then the engine will work fine( laggs in the first use but work)

Will send you pics

Will not send you link because uwut is the owner and cannot publish it without its consent.

Also Ultimate Bad news: Android version is dead FOREVER.

basically i need just download java 20.0.2?

4 minutes ago, uwut said:

the link of jdk is in topic

i found one bug, when your annex your vassal, then sometime vassal will ask you for indenpence and next thing that it bugs that saxony not a real country but it shown up like its a real one

1 minute ago, KistrGrobber said:

i found one bug, when your annex your vassal, then sometime vassal will ask you for indenpence and next thing that it bugs that saxony not a real country but it shown up like its a real one

also im suggesting make capitulation event not global

1 minute ago, KistrGrobber said:

its a issue of vanilla game

11 minutes ago, KrzysGame said:

Update Android Please

And when I mean my guy, I mean someone I know, not brother uwut, brother uwut tried his best and I think he plans to do a lite version for mobile, but if my friend managed to pull it off, we should be able to play 1.5 fully on android