Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

627 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, Historyk said:

NO DEJARÉ DE HACER CRÍMENES DE GUERRA EN SIRIA Y EN BOSNIA HASTA QUE UWUT NO CREA UN SERVIDOR DE DISCORD PARA ESTE TEMA DEL MOTOR (اساس es diong bum bum)

Yes, it would be very good for the mod to organize better

22 minutes ago, Historyk said:

I WILL DON'T STOP MAKING A WAR CRIMES IN SYRIA AND IN BOSNIA UNTIL UWUT WILL DON'T CREAT A DISCORD SERVER FOR THIS ENGINE TOPIC (اساس is diong bum bum)

I wont stop asking Germans for glass of juice until uwut the nunavut will create discord server

44 minutes ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

I wont stop asking Germans for glass of juice until uwut the nunavut will create discord server

I will don't stop licking Angela Merkel's feet in Western Patagonia until Uwut the Halal will create discord server

Do you think it'd be able to add extra options like those in bloody Europe 2 update 1.3 such as auto assimilate, Auto Battle, and being able to select different provinces including all those that the country owns in which you're playing as to be able to build things in?

I didn't create this question XD

12 hours ago, Evis7 said:

Do you think it'd be able to add extra options like those in bloody Europe 2 update 1.3 such as auto assimilate, Auto Battle, and being able to select different provinces including all those that the country owns in which you're playing as to be able to build things in?

I didn't create this question XD

i was planning to port auto features from bloody europe but they are creating new codes didnt exist in game, but im still trying

I honestly prefer mini updates, since they are still many bugs around such as the dysfunctionnement of Path to Sound and play music and play civs. without forgetting Control Vassal weirdness.

So I prefer small updates that fix this bugs

Secondly mini updates mean with each update new feature for example 1.5.3 multiple backgrounds, 1.5.4 autoplan... This system is awesome, and is better than waiting several days for a big update. 

After all we reached 1.5, many mods including me will adopt it and any slow down in updates will hamper my progress and others one.

So the sane decision for me is mini updates.

Edited by Emir of Granada

11 minutes ago, ROCH9434 said:

I just installed the mod and noticed a rather annoying bug with surrender events that causes me to have to click on it
 several dozen times so that I could continue playing

yea, me too

1 hour ago, ROCH9434 said:

I just installed the mod and noticed a rather annoying bug with surrender events that causes me to have to click on it
 several dozen times so that I could continue playing

the reason of this number of allies duplicates the number of capitulation event, im trying to fix it

hey why don't you try adding this Casus Belli and justified declarations of war: Implements different casus belli (just causes of war) that players must fulfill before declaring war. This could include liberating occupied territories, defending an allied civilization, or responding to acts of aggression.

In the current version this is possible:
You see, in world events I would like Neutral to be the receiver that affects the decision, for example, let's say I am playing with the United Kingdom, and I get an event that affects the economy, if the decision says Neutral loses 10% of the economy, Neutral would be the one that receives the event, in this case the United Kingdom. Is this possible in the current version?

9 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

How will this interact with mods that add custom ideologies? Mods that replace the vanilla ones?

it works with ideology id exapmle:
fascism id is "2"
communism is "3"
if your custom mod added just new ones isnt a problem but if deleted vanilla ones ideology ids will be change and feature will be look weird.
like you deleted communism and added  capitalism communism button make your vassal capitalism

Edited by uwut