Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

627 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 minutes ago, uwut said:

for some reason growth rate outcome is so op i set %1 and after event my province become %85k growth rate
image.png.5e599efd3c4e486b408a7288b1c7db32.png

That province would have more value than the entire country 50 times over lol

10 minutes ago, uwut said:

now when you do a coup, countries leader changes to coup goverment
image.png.61e9602361bb70efad53990f2f23467f.png

They should also gain cores of the country and have high relations

pd: i forgot its a coup not a civil war

Edited by lmao

15 minutes ago, uwut said:

Ahora, cuando se da un golpe, el líder del país cambia a un gobierno golpista.
imagen.png.61e9602361bb70efad53990f2f23467f.png

no entendi no se si por la traduccion del traductor de google 

2 minutes ago, Angely2k said:

no entendi no se si por la traduccion del traductor de google 

Basicamente que cuando haces golpe de estado, el pais que ahora es titere tiene un lider de golpe de estado

2 hours ago, uwut said:

new outcome now you can change revolution rate of provinces
image.thumb.png.e1daf62b1047cfe4713ecd272ec2474d.png
image.thumb.png.b1d9fba818579f9a96a1e7cc0eeffa52.png
note: dont worry about theres no nukes in photo they will be didnt removed 

You should add nukes of civilization outcome (-/+)

You should add another attack type: Speed

this one would make it so troops can move twice (only works if they used move to and select a province thats atleast 2 provinces away) as well as dealing more damage, but their defense is bad, has debuffs at desert, snowy terrain and barely does damage to troops in forts/castles, this would be a very fun and interesting way of playing

also another defense type: Entrenched/Fortified

this massively boosts forts/castles as well as giving a lot of defense bonus to troops inside of forts and castles, any troop no matter where they are, are invisible to watch towers but they have a heavy debuff on attacking and troops take 2 turns to move

10 minutes ago, lmao said:

Deberías agregar otro tipo de ataque: Velocidad

esto haría que las tropas puedan moverse dos veces (solo funciona si solían moverse y seleccionar una provincia que esté al menos a 2 provincias de distancia), además de causar más daño, pero su defensa es mala, tiene desventajas en el desierto, terreno nevado y apenas hace daño a las tropas en fuertes/castillos, esta sería una forma muy divertida e interesante de jugar

también otro tipo de defensa: Atrincherada/Fortificada

esto aumenta enormemente los fuertes/castillos, además de otorgar una gran bonificación de defensa a las tropas dentro de los fuertes y castillos, cualquier tropa, sin importar dónde esté, es invisible para las torres de vigilancia, pero tiene una gran desventaja al atacar y las tropas toman 2 turnos para mover

trinchera muy buena idea

6 hours ago, uwut said:

why you are very angry in last days
i bored and tired that answering idiotic questions
at discord + in here peoble are asking tons of times that how to install this easy to install this shit and im get creazy to answer same question 20 times because it types in topic and its so basic + i get more angry with answering more idiotic "your engine has keylogger" "engine is shit with tons of bugs and all of features are broken" and i get more crazy i hope you are understand

You do realize they are quite obviously trolling with the whole keylogger stuff right? its understandable to get angry but by doing so you are basically making them laugh even more.