Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

627 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, uwut said:

actually
in portation of new diplomacy buttons i have some ideas
but nukes ruines them
maybe i can release a mobile version without nukes idk

Nooo, with nuke, must with nuke because, AI must use nuke against us, but this is just my Suggestion 

Edited by Barkley Churchill

2 hours ago, uwut said:

actually
but nukes ruines them

How else brother expect us the way we are gonna destroy the apartheid state, without nuke we can't do it

3 hours ago, uwut said:

actually
but nukes ruines them

I'd take that cause nukes are weird and glitchy in megamod mobile

Uwut, in event triggers, the "Decision made" trigger when pressed sends you to play with civ (the new result you added) and then sends you to the game menu, deleting all event progress (the ones you added). had done without saving), please fix that.

Just now, uwut said:

uwut engine v1.6.0
i started to make big changes on battle system
firstly pocket system is upgraded and its look like hoi4
image.png
and theres more changes - features in battle system wait next announcements

Is it possible for some graphic change? Aoh2 looks like a game drawn in papers

3 hours ago, uwut said:

uwut engine v1.6.0
i started to make big changes on battle system
firstly pocket system is upgraded and its look like hoi4
image.png
and theres more changes - features in battle system wait next announcements

Android can in theory handle all of these, but I hope it's less than 1 gigabytes 

Adding political power would look cool in my opinion, or adding a decision panel for civs that can be added in the scenario editor, something like "set decisions", like in hoi4.

Edited by Evis7

23 hours ago, Evis7 said:

Adding political power would look cool in my opinion, or adding a decision panel for civs that can be added in the scenario editor, something like "set decisions", like in hoi4.

Make events you can trigger whenever you want just like hoi4 and them to cost pp

4 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

News flash about Palestine Gaza situation, for those whom are unaware, there are conflict happening recently, and Just a day prior, Israhell bombardments caused a Hospital by the name of Al Ahli Baptist hospital, a Christian hospital, to be bombed, causing 500 people deaths and others injured, All turkiye politics party agreed to condemns this barbaric attack, under no circumstances including self defense we sends missiles toward a hospital, where all sicks, unwell, handicapped, refugees seeking shelter under assumptions it won't be attack, gets attacked, that's where it's all messed up. Pray For Palestine, FREE PALESTINE 

Friend, this is a game, not a news portal, please leave the political topic out, we want to enjoy a game, not a war (in the end, there is evidence that it was a rocket from another Islamic militia in Gaza), please leave the war out.

3 minutes ago, Angely2k said:

Friend, this is a game, not a news portal, please leave the political topic out, we want to enjoy a game, not a war (in the end, there is evidence that it was a rocket from another Islamic militia in Gaza), please leave the war out.

People talks plenty of unrelated with Aoh 2 in this brother uwut article part to be fair 

Edited by Barkley Churchill

2 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

People talks plenty of unrelated with Aoh 2 in this brother uwut article part to be fair 

son chicos algunos habla  cosas raras que no traen conflicto nada de politica todos tenemos intereses distintos esto lo unico que traera es conflicto al mod,acaso ves a alguien hablando de ello aqui en el foro del mod?

6 hours ago, Angely2k said:

son chicos algunos habla  cosas raras que no traen conflicto nada de politica todos tenemos intereses distintos esto lo unico que traera es conflicto al mod,acaso ves a alguien hablando de ello aqui en el foro del mod?

People talks about Russian and Ukrainian as meme, as a joke, and Angel with all due respect is very aware of this too, so when I bring Palestine to the table, now this is a problem?

(Also, it's not been confirmed independent investigation institution like Red Cross and etc about the hospital, and I won't believes that mouth pieces lying sun of beaches Israhell, Even Biden can lies, so why should I trust before an actual investigation by Palestinian side is launch, for example, Biden says he seen and had confirmed behe- bab you know where I'm going, AND YET LATER, WHITE HOUSE SAYS BIDEN DO NOT SEEN ANY OF IT AND IT HAD not Confirmed like woah, the hypocrisy is unbelievable how they can lies to the public)