Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It feels like there are only so many fighters you can move.
Even if there is an obvious difference in strength,
I can't do what Germany did with the three Benelux countries in an instant.

It's a bug, but when I add a division to an event, it summons more divisions than I specified and puts me in tremendous debt. I need this bug fixed.
Also, I already have Java 20 in there.

Screenshot 2023-11-03 5.15.28 PM.png

Edited by Kozima

1 hour ago, Reza Shah said:

It's sad that Aoh3 will completely rip this mod. I wish It was made earlier.

BUT DONT LOSE HOPE! MODE AOH3

i will mode aoh3 when releases 

10 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Brother uwut, look at this brother kerem face... Do you think batlle system got anything to do with this, ussually brother kerem always win most of the times 

Screenshot_2023-11-03-07-39-50-23_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

it isnt a bad thing or something he likes it and theres no bugs or anything 💀

1 minute ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Idk brother, Iraq suddenly gets 200k while kerem pain stakingly gathered 150+

💀 its turn 2500 thats why ıraq has 250k army also uwut engine isnt changes anything from army recruiting

13 minutes ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

sorry for bothering, cause its probably somewhere in those 79 pages of comments, but where do i put this so it works? on mobile version tho

Welcome back! 😉

43 minutes ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

sorry for bothering, cause its probably somewhere in those 79 pages of comments, but where do i put this so it works? on mobile version tho

mobile version will be released on 10 november

7 minutes ago, uwut said:

mobile version will be released on 10 november

as a game ---? because i downloaded the thingy so i thought its a code i need to add to --- myself, but if you are going to release it yourself, then im all for it,, looks dope as hell, and also, if you are going to release the ---, will it be the default provinces from the basic game? your mod would fit better with more provinces etc. anyways, great mod man

4 minutes ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

as a game ---? because i downloaded the thingy so i thought its a code i need to add to --- myself, but if you are going to release it yourself, then im all for it,, looks dope as hell, and also, if you are going to release the ---, will it be the default provinces from the basic game? your mod would fit better with more provinces etc. anyways, great mod man

at november 10 uwut engine mobile version released together with conquerors 2.1 you can play conquerors 2.1 for it or download dex version (compicated)

6 hours ago, uwut said:

at november 10 uwut engine mobile version released together with conquerors 2.1 you can play conquerors 2.1 for it or download dex version (compicated)

aun persiste el problema del sistema de batalla, y no le puedo declarar la guerra a un pais

@uwutIs it possible to keep updating this great mod until Aoh3 release?
1. Add the combat system from latest bloody Europe (Honestly I still like the uwut combat system, but it takes too much time and is too stable and the fronts are slow)
2. How Spies work?

Before we get AoC3 we'll get Uwut 2.4

28 minutes ago, Reza Shah said:

1. Add the combat system from latest bloody Europe (Honestly I still like the uwut combat system, but it takes too much time and is too stable and the fronts are slow)
2. How Spies work?

1 hour ago, Reza Shah said:

2. How Spies work?

bloody europe 1.3:
harder to push and stuck
funny bugs
uwut engine:
harder to push but theres pokcet system and win fights with your tactics also theres retreats to more realistic battles

peoble are funny

Edited by uwut