Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, uwut said:

La próxima actualización será la mejor actualización del motor uwut.
El tema principal de las próximas actualizaciones es el realismo y un juego más difícil pero divertido.

una semana o menos?

47 minutes ago, Angely2k said:

una semana o menos?

You can speak English, I heard you before, brother English would been better no offense to Portuguese or Spanish, but brother can makes brother uwut and others people hardly understand or twice works to Google translate it

3 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Main topic is realism and harder but funny game meaning next update yes brother? That would be next friday

? who said next update next friday?

2 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Puedes hablar inglés, te escuché antes, hermano, el inglés sería mejor, sin ofender al portugués o al español, pero el hermano puede hacer que el hermano uwut y otras personas apenas entiendan o trabaja dos veces para traducirlo en Google.

Well, I have to translate what I speak and also what you speak and it is as easy to translate a message as it is to click translate page and that's it.

8 hours ago, uwut said:

bloody europe 1.3:
harder to push and stuck
funny bugs
uwut engine:
harder to push but theres pokcet system and win fights with your tactics also theres retreats to more realistic battles

peoble are funny

I completely agree, But it's the matter of taste. (some people like me are speedrunners in combat and would go nuts over some states taking too much time)
But It would be a pretty cool to have a Bloody-Uwut Engine.
(How Spies Work?)

1 minute ago, Reza Shah said:

I completely agree, But it's the matter of taste. (some people like me are speedrunners in combat and would go nuts over some states taking too much time)
But It would be a pretty cool to have a Bloody-Uwut Engine.
(How Spies Work?)

spies in alpha
wdym only feature of bloody combat system is harder to push and already exsist on uwut engine

1 minute ago, uwut said:

spies in alpha
wdym only feature of bloody combat system is harder to push and already exsist on uwut engine

Other things:
+ While recurring units, It's always at the full capacity (I meant the bar that you have to move in order to recruit units). So it's faster to make armies
+ When you attack a state from sea, you have less change to succeed (Make sense considering the difficulty of landing)
+ Auto-Move (Ai having the control of the army, but it's kinda bugged and laggy)
+ Combat is more focused on Technology. (Which in Uwut it doesn't exist)

1 minute ago, Reza Shah said:

Other things:
+ While recurring units, It's always at the full capacity (I meant the bar that you have to move in order to recruit units). So it's faster to make armies
+ When you attack a state from sea, you have less change to succeed (Make sense considering the difficulty of landing)
+ Auto-Move (Ai having the control of the army, but it's kinda bugged and laggy)
+ Combat is more focused on Technology. (Which in Uwut it doesn't exist)

2 and 4 already exsist in uwut engine

12 hours ago, Angely2k said:

Well, I have to translate what I speak and also what you speak and it is as easy to translate a message as it is to click translate page and that's it.

Yeah, so talk in English brother because it's easy to translate 

Edited by Barkley Churchill