Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 11/12/2023 at 2:25 PM, uwut said:

after release of mobile i will make aoh2 coding tutorials on both pc and mobile

completely different topic but since you helped release pc version of bloody Europe megamod v5.0, i need some help with it. Every time i select a nation and click start it crashes the game. i tried with recommended settings but it still doesn't work. So please tell me if you know to solve it. I even updated my Java version to latest.

Edited by Retro
spelling mistake

brother uwut, please fix the battle system, as when i attack a province the enemy loses little if any troops even if my army is many times larger. here i provide an example: i play as Mozambique in 1973 and as i change my government, as expected, there is a revolt. but my army of almost 10.000 is unable to make a dent in thier >1000 army, and it declares independence soon. i try many different things such as sandbox, force plan, economic plan and eventually i give up and use commands, as you can see here, more than 100.000 troops, unable to defeat an army of 250 men.

Jdk-20 Screenshot 2023.11.14 - 18.54.23.16.png

Edited by Arukk

52 minutes ago, Arukk said:

brother uwut, please fix the battle system, as when i attack a province the enemy loses little if any troops even if my army is many times larger. here i provide an example: i play as Mozambique in 1973 and as i change my government, as expected, there is a revolt. but my army of almost 10.000 is unable to make a dent in thier >1000 army, and it declares independence soon. i try many different things such as sandbox, force plan, economic plan and eventually i give up and use commands, as you can see here, more than 100.000 troops, unable to defeat an army of 250 men.

Brother uwut do something 

16 hours ago, Arukk said:

theres no bug like i said before "its get bugged if scenario population and economy buffed"

On 11/14/2023 at 8:50 AM, Kerems2434 said:

Just a few more days.. Up to 5 days 🥳

5 Months u mean? Why do we care about your goofy mod dude.. release it and no one will download it anyway, everyone is here for the engine.