Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

TRAILER

6 minutes ago, uwut said:

yes
btw 2~ hours left

@uwut Brother uwut, 2 questions 

1. What is devaluation system and why it's not on mobile? 

2. What's kananlar or law when translated, and why its not in mobile? 

Thanks in advance 

11 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

@uwut Brother uwut, 2 questions 

1. What is devaluation system and why it's not on mobile? 

2. What's kananlar or law when translated, and why its not in mobile? 

Thanks in advance 

hard to port and devaluation isnt a important thing

40 minutes ago, germanycommunities said:

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

51 minutes ago, Neptunehh said:

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

40 minutes ago, germanycommunities said:

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

WHERE MOBILE?

2 hours ago, Historyk said:

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

@uwut

WHERE MOBILE

2 hours ago, Historyk said:

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

WHERE MOBILE

You guys won't get anything if you keep like this lol

Just now, Barkley Churchill said:

Sorry brother uwut, mobile link Unavailable Both Google drive it says too many downloads it now, try again later

And media, access denied and can't download it either 

I'm starting to think this is a scam-- but I know it's not, can brother provide another link? 

It's not a scam, download links become unavailable if too many people acess it at the same time, because the system doesn't handle it. My friend managed to download it and he's uploading it to drive, I can share the link here if you guys want to

2 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

It's not a scam, download links become unavailable if too many people acess it at the same time, because the system doesn't handle it. My friend managed to download it and he's uploading it to drive, I can share the link here if you guys want to

Yess please

2 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I know it's not a scam, it won't be a scam if there is a link available, but what happens if the link is not available, Would it be a scam..

I don't think so, but if you think it is, then idk what else is a scam--

Sorry brother lol

8 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Sorry brother uwut, mobile link Unavailable Both Google drive it says too many downloads it now, try again later

And media, access denied and can't download it either 

I'm starting to think this is a scam-- but I know it's not, can brother provide another link? 

what??? where is the mobile link I don't see it where is it

1 hour ago, __taron said:

what??? where is the mobile link I don't see it where is it

1 hour ago, Barkley Churchill said:

I know it's not a scam, it won't be a scam if there is a link available, but what happens if the link is not available, Would it be a scam..

I don't think so, but if you think it is, then idk what else is a scam--

Sorry brother lol

1 hour ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Yess please

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L7ZK28zgQr8GQIk2fDq8ugQlmmHxY-OH/view?usp=drivesdk

Sorry for the delay, I was testing it and forming the Yugoslav empire. Don't keep your hopes high though, the conquerors version of Uwut Engine is nerfed asf

4 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L7ZK28zgQr8GQIk2fDq8ugQlmmHxY-OH/view?usp=drivesdk

Sorry for the delay, I was testing it and forming the Yugoslav empire. Don't keep your hopes high though, the conquerors version of Uwut Engine is nerfed asf

dude this is conquerors 2.1v, also yeah I checked it it sucks it's bad and as I said it's fucking horrible and no one will play it. I thought you are talking about the uwut engine mobile link dude u got me all confused, as expected conquerors sucks. No flag changes, no new formables, events suck, the map still looks like shit, and the engine got us nothing, why do I play conquerors and not your megamod that is 10x better. 

@uwut wake up dude 

6 minutes ago, __taron said:

dude this is conquerors 2.1v, also yeah I checked it it sucks it's bad and as I said it's fucking horrible and no one will play it. I thought you are talking about the uwut engine mobile link dude u got me all confused, as expected conquerors sucks. No flag changes, no new formables, events suck, the map still looks like shit, and the engine got us nothing, why do I play conquerors and not your megamod that is 10x better. 

@uwut wake up dude 

Conquerors 2.1 aint that bad it's better than the earlier versions

However there are many uwut engine features Missing like battle plans

I hope uwut releases the link for the .dex of the mobile engine

53 minutes ago, __taron said:

@uwut wake up dude 

Sorry for the confusion, I think Barkley had asked for the Conquerors link so I posted an alternate one here

Anyway, yeah, the mod is still in deep shit tbh. Only in the modern world scenario, there were several dozens of neutral provinces, so after a couple hundred turns, the nations went crazy colonising them.

The flags are all wrong, like the Iran flag in the 1936 scenario. The borders are still shit, I had asked Kerem personally to just fix one thing which was the Jordan-Israel border and it's still wacky. They had ten months to improve the US and Brazil modern borders to fit the states and nothing was done.

Many nations have their cities located elsewhere where they should be, i would say some examples but i wouldn't finish listing them. Oh, and there's one thing that some nations don't have any city names at all, like Paraguay, which doesn't even has it's capital name, not to mention that the province of their capital is incorrect.

They literally had ten bloody months to fix all of this shit, but I'm starting to believe that the only changes were the codes and a few additional scenarios...

Being honest, I thought I was being too rough on Kerem for not keeping his word, then I started to feel like a dick for doing that and I forgave him, but I noticed that this was a mistake, and now i remember again why kerem is the no.1 hated person in the AoC community, in an exception that is his turkish fans, that only like him because his mod is acceptably better than the original game, and the only reason the turks prefer his mods over other ones is that they never got to try a mod made by someone from another country. 

If I AM disappointed, I can't even imagine how his fans must be.

And no Uwut, don't believe that I have any kind of hate or disrespect towards you, because I don't. I understand that it might be hell to port stuff from different working codes, and that it might've been not possible to port all the features from the PC version to the mobile one.

You have still done a great, great job revolutionising this semi-abandoned game. I think people here are being too rough on you, but they might not understand that sometimes it's just not possible to port all kinds of codes from one code language to another. 

All we want now is to hear from you what's happening: it the mobile version of Uwut Engine in Kerem's mod is different from normal engine, or if indeed not all features are present. I hope people will understand when you tell us what's happening.. I know I will