Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

hey guys, ya know any good mod that uses the uwut engie on mobile? and that surely will get the new version of this engine. the pc mod would also be good

No. It is dosen't mode that use uwut on mobile. Why? Because @uwut is waiting for mothef- I mean kerem

4 minutes ago, Outlawexperience said:

Guys chill, uwut is probably sleeping as he is not online. I guess he will release the mobile engine in like 6-10 hours 

He said that it will be in 2 hours... at 14 polish time. Right now it is 21 in polish time

Edited by Historyk

10 minutes ago, Renskovich said:

megamod maybe...?

i got it already, its a good one, do you maybe know if it will get the new engine?

23 minutes ago, Historyk said:

No. It is dosen't mode that use uwut on mobile. Why? Because @uwut is waiting for mothef- I mean kerem

kerem released it, withhh very little changes and not using whole uwut engine in it, i am disappointed with that fact, so im looking for some mod that will use all  as they are great

Just now, Poland_in_1939 said:

i got it already, its a good one, do you maybe know if it will get the new engine?

kerem released it, withhh very little changes and not using whole uwut engine in it, i am disappointed with that fact, so im looking for some mod that will use all  as they are great

Uwut dosen't reales it jet 

40 minutes ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Yes, I'll add it to Megamod once the engine is available for Mobile . For pc, I think it can manually be done by yourself but I don't know how to do it

If Uwut ports the next version of my mod to pc, I'll ask him to use the engine in it

20 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Yes, I'll add it to Megamod once the engine is available for Mobile . For pc, I think it can manually be done by yourself but I don't know how to do it

If Uwut ports the next version of my mod to pc, I'll ask him to use the engine in it

yeah the pc version is pretty easy i think. btw do you plan on adding some more scenario to the mod? the 1400s 1500s 1600s centuries are very empty, lack of scenario for those times, and would be fun to have even more variety 

1 minute ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

yeah the pc version is pretty easy i think. btw do you plan on adding some more scenario to the mod? the 1400s 1500s 1600s centuries are very empty, lack of scenario for those times, and would be fun to have even more variety 

Yes I have plans for those with leaders

Now let's end it here because this isn't Megamod topic 😅

26 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Yes I have plans for those with leaders

Now let's end it here because this isn't Megamod topic 😅

but wait uwut said his engine doesnt work well with big population big economy mods, it bugs armies for example, like 20k cant break through 200, hmm

19 minutes ago, uwut said:

you can play uwut engine by testing conquerors
i will share the dex files of mobile version tomorrow im tired today

Wait so the thing we got in conquerors is everything we will get on normal uwut engine? are you serious? dude that's a worse engine than be2.. 

13 minutes ago, Outlawexperience said:

Thank you uwut, Hope you are okay, you really need rest from all that pressure from the community 

he created that pressure himself jeez

45 minutes ago, __taron said:

Wait so the thing we got in conquerors is everything we will get on normal uwut engine? are you serious? dude that's a worse engine than be2.. 

He spoke with me.. tbh it's not bad at all. Only things that aren't included are the bombs, laws and embargos that somehow aren't working. Everything else apparently is present, such as the vassal control, capitulation system, battle system, new event options, it's all present

We'll get nukes and laws soon, today's version is literally an alpha of what the mobile version will be. It'll improve with time

1 hour ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

but wait uwut said his engine doesnt work well with big population big economy mods, it bugs armies for example, like 20k cant break through 200, hmm

Yes, on 5.0 i lowered the population because people didn't like big population and now because combat system will bug in this

9 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Yes, on 5.0 i lowered the population because people didn't like big population and now because combat system will bug in this

i wish it worked on the bigger numbers, but the engine is probably very worth lowering all the pop and stuff to be able to play with that, hope it works well together, because i remember bugging game and holding on to whole ukrainian force (80k) with my 2k spread around their country, and numbers like 140 breaking through lol