Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Idk what to say after playing mobile version, brother uwut why vassal province not transfer into us during war? Like brother promised it would

He lied dude, that's all. He promised everything and we got a mere 50% of the entire engine... I'm disappointed bro, all that hype for nothing. Also why did Kerem release the engine in his mod first? Like honestly Kerems mod is just bad... borders look horrible, flags don't change, the map still look like shit and well you know.. And instead of just giving us pure aoh2 gameplay with the revolutionary engine he gave us 50% of it after hyping the release into a goofy Turkish mod.. 

10 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

He spoke with me.. tbh it's not bad at all. Only things that aren't included are the bombs, laws and embargos that somehow aren't working. Everything else apparently is present, such as the vassal control, capitulation system, battle system, new event options, it's all present

We'll get nukes and laws soon, today's version is literally an alpha of what the mobile version will be. It'll improve with time

Embargo is here but it just makes your income fuck up even if you embargo another country so that's useless.. Vassal control doesn't work, I checked. Capitulation system is good I give him that, battle system is good also, but by events you mean like the dearpresident event? I don't know I only played modern as Russia and well, I completely destroyed Ukraine with no changes at all, I just used the army I got at the start and Ukraine had like 300 soliders at max.. Either kerem didn't think about it or did it on purpose lol. 

But overall, uwut did lie to us, he said the full version of engine works with no problems? So if it does where is the rest of the features? Uwut lied to us, we will have to wait another week or something for the rest or what? All the hype for 50% of almost working engine built in a goofy mod of kerems that name I will not even say.. I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. 

received_1406986606921115.jpeg

Edited by __taron

11 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

He spoke with me.. tbh it's not bad at all. Only things that aren't included are the bombs, laws and embargos that somehow aren't working. Everything else apparently is present, such as the vassal control, capitulation system, battle system, new event options, it's all present

We'll get nukes and laws soon, today's version is literally an alpha of what the mobile version will be. It'll improve with time

No. There is not new event options. In this shit you can't rename city with event like in PC. He get more time (at first it was having to reales in 10.10.2023) and dosen't used this. I hope that engine will die after AoH3 reales

Edited by Historyk

11 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Also, why do I play an engine done in half within a goofy mod if there's your Megamod? Like your Megamod uses an epic engine and I'm very grateful you managed to port all that and put every feature in here, epic w. I just hope 5v will be less buggy beacuse often my games just freezes on Megamod and it doesn't save, but I managed to somehow fix it with setting the turn save to 5, but it only happens in modern big scenarios where population is big and stuff. Also it would be cool if u made the manpower function less powerful, it just pretty makes it impossible to play as weak countries like palestine cyprus or macedonia, I think the manpower function limits the game too much, and the manpowerincome per turn is too small to do anything really, I can't figure how do I make it increase. Also I noticed the bots can ignore the manpower function somehow. 

Just now, Historyk said:

No. There is not new event options. In this shit you can't rename city with event like in PC. He get more time (at first it was having to reales in 10.10.2023) and dosen't used this. I hope that engine will die after AoH3 releases

I kinda agree with you but I don't think it should die, just improve and god damn stop lying to ur epic gamers!1!!1! 

13 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Idk what to say after playing mobile version, brother uwut why vassal province not transfer into us during war? Like brother promised it would

it removed on update 1.6.0 due to armies gets removed on provinces that vassal conquered

5 hours ago, __taron said:

He lied dude, that's all. He promised everything and we got a mere 50% of the entire engine... I'm disappointed bro, all that hype for nothing. Also why did Kerem release the engine in his mod first? Like honestly Kerems mod is just bad... borders look horrible, flags don't change, the map still look like shit and well you know.. And instead of just giving us pure aoh2 gameplay with the revolutionary engine he gave us 50% of it after hyping the release into a goofy Turkish mod.. 

%50 of engine? bruh its %75-80 and mobile version is very good and playable
vassal controls work no issues just laws and nukes are missing thats it

ah peoble is so ungrateful
i worked 3- weeks for mobile without updating pc version  and finally i did better than my  tough because all of features remade for mobile version and you can image all of uwut engine feature including v1.3 and before?,  %75-80 of features in mobile  and actually just 2 features are missing other features works perfectly (including vassal countrol idk why taron lies and says didnt work it same with pc) even theres 2 features special to mobile (3 new technologies and musiclist) and even theres disband button shortcut feature just for mobile users comfort also mobile version didnt has money bug i was so happy to finished first part of mobile version and added most of features and ready to add the some last final features laws rename city  and nukes,  also rename city delayed to next update beacuse  it was crashing game i manage to fix play as civ after some hours... all of content was special to pc and theres no hope about mobile and peoble was okay to that i manage to make mobile version hardly and add the %80 of pc version but community swears to me.. why? no mobile version better than %80 of content and next %20 coming soon?? honestly even if part 2 didnt comes out the released mobile update is still very good and better than be 1.1.8 codes in my opinion i was waiting motivating posts about first part of mobile update from mobile users but they sweared just for 2 features that didnt ported ( i dont think nukes are important)  or idk  my motivation is died and prob i will not  release second mobile update in near future....

Edited by uwut

19 minutes ago, uwut said:

i worked 3- weeks for mobile without updating pc version  and finally i did better than my  tough because all of features remade for mobile version and you can image all of uwut engine feature including v1.3 and before?,  %75-80 of features in mobile  and actually just 2 features are missing other features works perfectly (including vassal countrol idk why taron lies and says didnt work it same with pc) even theres 2 features special to mobile (3 new technologies and musiclist) and even theres disband button shortcut feature just for mobile users comfort also mobile version didnt has money bug i was so happy to finished first part of mobile version and added most of features and ready to add the some last final features laws rename city  and nukes,  also rename city delayed to next update beacuse  it was crashing game i manage to fix play as civ after some hours... all of content was special to pc and theres no hope about mobile and peoble was okay to that i manage to make mobile version hardly and add the %80 of pc version but community swears to me.. why? no mobile version better than %80 of content and next %20 coming soon?? honestly even if part 2 didnt comes out the released mobile update is still very good and better than be 1.1.8 codes in my opinion i was waiting motivating posts about first part of mobile update from mobile users but they sweared just for 2 features that didnt ported ( i dont think nukes are important)  or idk  my motivation is died and prob i will not  release second mobile update in near future....

well you are doing good job with all those updates and changes, people just overreacted so much, dont even know why, i mean, i kinda understand, cause at first i was expecting, like everyone else, the upfate to come out at 10th, then you said that first kerem has to release the update, which was disappointing cause its week more of waiting, and it turned out to be not full mod we were expecting, so people got angry for that, i am just saying that this deal wasnt any good for you and people that waited for your mod, remember that i find this mod, this engine great, its just that you should do updates here first, or send it to the kerem, and post it here at the same time if you want to have a clear release date, or not tell the exact and specific release date, this way people wouldnt get dissapointed with it being delayed, you could also upfste us with info that certain things wont work or will crash the game so it has to be delayed or feature postponed till the next update, unless your version on mobile is 100% complete and its just not working on kerems mod, idk how it is. wow what a long sentence, i did not discovered dots yet i guess. Well what i wanted to say is, your mod is great, you are doing revolutionary changes in the modding community, and please dont just leave it all because some people got mad, its always the angry ones that are loudest, but keep in mind that we all, probably, whole community appreciate your work, just in case, in the future be clear with us whats gonna happen, so we know what can we expect, keep doing great work man

@uwut Please dont give up the mobile Version, we would love to see the engine for mobile complete, but if it isn’t possible to have everything don’t give up, you’ll always have haters but don’t let them affect you, I bet me and another hundreds of people want to see that engine, don’t let some haters make you give up

21 dakika önce Lucasbr39292 şunları söyledi:

@uwut Lütfen mobil Versiyondan vazgeçmeyin, mobil için makineyi isteyecektir, ancak her şeyin olması mümkün değilse pes etmeyin, her zaman nefret etmedikleriniz olacak ama bunların sizi etkilemesine izin vermeyin, muhtemelen ben ve seçkin kişi o motoru görmek isteyecektir, bazı nefretçilerin pessine izin vermesine izin vermenize izin verin olmak

Mobil oyuncular olarak her zaman yanınızdayız @uwut 

Edited by Elderlegate

52 minutes ago, uwut said:

I have to say sorry about this what I did said about turkish community. I was just angry because waitnig more than a month because and was pissed of because of Kerem. Every of my messages was wirten in emotions (sorry for my bad english)

56 minutes ago, uwut said:

yeah cool but. 

Why did you lie to us 2 times? Why didn't u release the dex? Why doesn't vassal control work? I'm not lying I can send proof it doesn't work dude. Why did u promise us every function in mobile if there's not every? Why did u lie about "no problems I tested"? Why does embargo do no impact on the country you embargo but it does massive damage to your income making it useless? Why is the engine literally be but worse???? Where are the laws? Where are the spies? Why is here kerems conquerors mod with the engine but no normal aoc2 with the engine like you promised? Also yeah there's no disband shortcut for mobile I  checked. 

This engine is just megamods engine but worst and we waited way too long for this, and you lie, lie, and lie to us continuously dude, you are trying to play a victim now, disappointed with you.