Age of History 3
uwut

2k repliesđŸ„ł Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

627 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Lucasbr39292 said:

Can someone help me please? I’m trying to create a event with sound, but it’s not working, what should I type in “PathToSound” to it work?

world crisis super events  has some issues we are waiting new update of world crisis

2 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

the disband is there for me, vassal control worked for me too, maybe its broken on yours app, try to delete it completely and install again, aome files may be breaking code etc. also he didnt release it yet here, kerems mod had to delete some features cause they were breaking the game, they said it 

I'm using the file zanoni send on this topic, the disband is not here, laws also, I reinstalled it alot of times and it's the same thing.. idk maybe It's the wrong --- or kerem fucked smth up, I can send a video if u want.

Edited by __taron

2 hours ago, Elderlegate said:

AlsIf you don't like it, switch to another mode, you haven't done anything but make empty criticism for 2 days, if you're going to keep messing around, please shut up.

sounds like copium but okay 

12 minutes ago, __taron said:

I'm using the file zanoni send on this topic, the disband is not here, laws also, I reinstalled it alot of times and it's the same thing.. idk maybe It's the wrong --- or kerem fucked smth up, I can send a video if u want.

i dunno i mean i downloaded it from the kerems video, his mod, and the features were there for me

1 minute ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

i dunno i mean i downloaded it from the kerems video, his mod, and the features were there for me

I'm going to try the Dex he released maybe it's better idk

If it is and the features are here I'm sorry to uwut I'll check first real quick.

Edited by __taron

5 minutes ago, __taron said:

I'm going to try the Dex he released maybe it's better idk

If it is and the features are here I'm sorry to uwut I'll check first real quick.

yeah no I can't figure out how to put the dex to the aoh2 game beacuse my data folder is locked

3 hours ago, uwut said:

annex ultimatum removed on pc too because its to easy to annex countries
trade declare war exploit fix bugs whole trade menu removed on v1.3 update
it has all of v1.2.1 content

Wdym i tried the features and a lot of them are missing like recruiting population from occupied provinces 💀

2 hours ago, uwut said:

theres play as civ outcome too

I did some testing too the only things I noticed being bugged is adding population percentage (and the crash after declaring war through events)....anyway I'm trying to learn mobile dex coding so I can find bugs and fix them myself and if you're okay with that I can contact you and give you the "fix bugs" versions.... Also any good apps for dex editing cause I run into some problems with the app I use

5 hours ago, uwut said:

hmm i need to check to that

change government event crashes the game too

also thisScreenshot_20231120-051421.thumb.png.b595b978e59a6cb9d000b65fd89a307f.pngScreenshot_20231120-051441.thumb.png.72c6d8b90a792de0bc715c22612b62f4.pngScreenshot_20231120-051508.thumb.png.c092539c67d77ab5e17a0c0c3a1bd67a.pngScreenshot_20231120-051524.thumb.png.4eb5e2bf0d7ce97c68d38274cb9e2dec.png

Russia and Mongolia is allied against China and Kazakhstan isnt ally when i occupy chinese provinces using Kazakhstan nothing happens but when i occupy an occupied province the liberated provinces by russians get transferred to Kazakhstan idk how to explain it properly but the pics should help

can u send a link to ur discord server if u still have one the links u sent expired already

1 hour ago, __taron said:

yeah no I can't figure out how to put the dex to the aoh2 game beacuse my data folder is locked

Use mt manager and replace the original dex in the aoh --- with the uwut engine one, then autosign, and download

Edited by Outlawexperience

13 hours ago, Kaiserreich said:

Wdym i tried the features and a lot of them are missing like recruiting population from occupied provinces 💀

bruh theres no recruit on occupied province feature o f uwut engine

13 hours ago, Kaiserreich said:

I did some testing too the only things I noticed being bugged is adding population percentage (and the crash after declaring war through events)....anyway I'm trying to learn mobile dex coding so I can find bugs and fix them myself and if you're okay with that I can contact you and give you the "fix bugs" versions.... Also any good apps for dex editing cause I run into some problems with the app I use

hmm i added outcome to all of world feature and that bugged some outcomes i will release a another patch that fixes other outcomes

28 minutes ago, Ryosu said:

What files do you need to transfer and what folders do i put them in for the engine to work? Pls reply asap tysm

In whatever aoh ---, replace the original classes.dex with the uwut engine classes.dex using mt manager, check autosign, then download

Just now, Outlawexperience said:

In whatever aoh ---, replace the original classes.dex with the uwut engine classes.dex using mt manager, check autosign, then download

Still the same for some reason

14 hours ago, Outlawexperience said:

Use mt manager and replace the original dex in the aoh --- with the uwut engine one, then autosign, and download

Yeah I know but my data folder is locked, and the aoh2 folder is here

Yo, could you add an Assimilate all provinces button, a national celebration button, and an autoplan button? I got these straight from PHZanoni's megamod, would be nice if they were still features. It's okay if you can't add them, but I just thought they would still be nice additions for the megamod.