Age of History 3

3 hours ago, Wooodex said:

image.png.a6f70ec15eb1096cb3d8fa08ef0bce3e.pngimage.png.c44b7a55065c135309cbc32b8724f9a9.png

Current progress : Pirate Germany tree 90% done, Sikkim tree 100% done, Bulgaria Russian Trardom tree 5%
Release date MAYBE is 20th this month, not sure myself

Pirate Germany?

3 hours ago, Wooodex said:

image.png.a6f70ec15eb1096cb3d8fa08ef0bce3e.pngimage.png.c44b7a55065c135309cbc32b8724f9a9.png

Current progress : Pirate Germany tree 90% done, Sikkim tree 100% done, Bulgaria Russian Trardom tree 5%
Release date MAYBE is 20th this month, not sure myself

And the bulgarian, will Bulgaria take over Russia?

On 6/8/2024 at 8:20 PM, misterbombastic said:

Pirate Germany?

And the bulgarian, will Bulgaria take over Russia?

Pirate Germany is just an extension of the Pirate Monaco tree. Bulgaria will be able to rise and cause a cw in Soviet Union

On 6/9/2024 at 11:35 PM, Wooodex said:

Pirate Germany is just an extension of the Pirate Monaco tree. Bulgaria will be able to rise and cause a cw in Soviet Union

Who's new update?

17 hours ago, Cr.Mw said:

Could you make a monarquist path to Turkey?

Of course! However we are not adding events to the middle east YET. The next update, 0.7.5, will focus on German, Polish and Czechoslovak civil wars. Trust me, these trees are BIG, out of the three Czechoslovak is the smallest BUT it still offers a ton. This update will be the biggest one USGW or TSGW has seen yet, im very excited!

From Kaiserreich to our own New World Order, from a red world to a Hubsburg realm, Napoleonic Europe or Hetmanate of Russia... oops i'm showing too much, but do not worry there is more ;). Anyways, I will also add more historical events to Turkey, which I hope will be enough till the Middle East comes around for an update

20 hours ago, chocolateplay15 said:

Please add an event of Victory to Romania against the Soviet Union when they send an ultimatum asking Moldova 

Very well, seems that it has went over my head, very sorry about that. I will make a victory event for Romania right now, thank you for reporting the issue!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, The Crusader said:

please add BEII 1.3.1.1 I can't stand a chance with an old engine

We are facing a problem with the engine as it breaks our events, my friend Eddies has tried multiple times but the engine adds new outcomes and I assume changes a few old ones? If anybody knows how to help out I will gladly integrate BEII into USGW.

@PHZanoniGamerdo you have any clue how I could put BEII into USGW? You are one of the most active here and very intelligent so I thought about asking you first lol

Edited by Wooodex

Posted (edited)

We are working on the next leak, centered around Habsburg Germany, a branch only available if Germany falls to Austria-Hungary. This tree will be rather unpredictable for the player, as the tree can lead the Habsburg Germany down the path of betrayal. The tree will also be able to partition Austria-Hungary, depending on the path chosen, Austria Hungary and it's sphere will be partitioned differently.

What leads a man to change for the better or for the worse?

ity_mussomucho.png.5804d3be20bdd44231bd47629f4dd796.png

Edited by Wooodex

On 7/24/2024 at 1:26 PM, EstGamer5000 said:

Have you added a Russian Civil War event? if not, could you please add one?

It is added HOWEVER it's a part of the Bulgarian path, join the discord server for the tree paths

19 hours ago, Urdadplays said:

Is it just me? Poland doesn't get attacked in the historical scenario at all. I dont know if it's just me.

You must play with 100% speed! Also, put ai aggression on 0. If you are still facing the issue perhaps redownload USGW

On 8/5/2024 at 3:40 PM, kPax said:

Keep up with this great work man!!!

Thanks brother, means a lot