Age of History 3

Hello, I hope you have free time to answer me, well, when I try to open the USGW jar file it appears that with which app I open that file, when I select it with java it tells me that it could not be installed when I already have it installed , and it says to check the commands in the file, do you know what happens? What also happens is that this also happens in age of imperialism, if you want I will send you some screenshots of what happened, I hope you have time to read this, thank you

On 8/8/2024 at 12:22 AM, ectoZilla said:

Hello, I hope you have free time to answer me, well, when I try to open the USGW jar file it appears that with which app I open that file, when I select it with java it tells me that it could not be installed when I already have it installed , and it says to check the commands in the file, do you know what happens? What also happens is that this also happens in age of imperialism, if you want I will send you some screenshots of what happened, I hope you have time to read this, thank you

Please send screenshots, also make sure the file ends with .jar

On 8/6/2024 at 6:45 PM, xXschönerXx said:

Perú Focus tree? (Please)

What would be their goal, are they any significant other then the Ecuador war?

On 8/16/2024 at 3:05 AM, TheAngryProgressive said:

Hey can you add new ideologies like Strasserism to show Strasser Germany 

The "Neo-Nazism" ideology is an umbrella term for this and many other ideologies

The communist council of Poland must elect a leader, in the meantime the council will be looking over the nation;

Will Wladyslaw Gomulka be elected, a pro Soviet, aiming to expand Soviet influence across Europe

Or Maria Koszutska, bending no knee to the Red menace, creating a commintern of her own, be chosen instead

image.png.cccdf311e670a11cfa11a15276a0662a.png image.png.e2348d84c3cecd4e9b3076db2e91e1c7.png image.png.8ff9bd089525db67f5b93ad67bdeccc1.png

On 8/25/2024 at 9:12 AM, Wooodex said:

The communist council of Poland must elect a leader, in the meantime the council will be looking over the nation;

Will Wladyslaw Gomulka be elected, a pro Soviet, aiming to expand Soviet influence across Europe

Or Maria Koszutska, bending no knee to the Red menace, creating a commintern of her own, be chosen instead

image.png.cccdf311e670a11cfa11a15276a0662a.png image.png.e2348d84c3cecd4e9b3076db2e91e1c7.png image.png.8ff9bd089525db67f5b93ad67bdeccc1.png

Can you update the tno scenario to this map

iqo0koxc9h8c1.png