Age of History 3
Nitra

List of Ideas for New Features

Here are a list of ideas that I want in AOH3

Idea 1: Better Scenario Editor, Civilization Creator, and Related

I went into full detail about this in another post of mine, check it out!

Idea 2: Workshop

Being able to import custom stuff would be cool.

Idea 3: Multiplayer

Yes.

Idea 4: Optional Turn Based Mode

I like the turn based system of AOH2 and I wanna see it in AOH3 so please?

Idea 5: Mod Launcher

Being able to easily set up mods and play them without interfering with other mods and vanilla files would be cool.

Idea 6: Less Buggy, Please?

AOH2 is super buggy, the trade system is broken and many other things are so can you actually make them work even if it takes a while or will be in a later update for the game after launch if there are bugs would be good.

Idea 7: More control over Military

So one thing I would like is being able to set the exact path of where your troops are going, like dragging your mouse around a path and the troops will go and conquer along the way on like AOH2 move to system which would automatically choose the path.

Idea 8: Reworked Sandbox Mode (pls add)

I would like to see a reworked sandbox mode where your literally god, you can choose any country and switch countries in game, change the borders and add new countries like the scenario editor, modify other countries soldiers money and other stuff and basically just be god.

That is my list of ideas for new features! I would love to see these in AOH3 and if I think of any more I will edit this or make a new post. Thanks for reading it.

Edited by Nitra
I forgot to add idea 8