Age of History 3
ArashTheArcher

Arash's ideas for this amazing game

Dear Lukasz, hi I'm Arash, a big fan of your work and an aoh2 modder
So here are my ideas for AoH III

Age of History series has never been similar to paradox games. I see many people asking for some abilities like FUCKING MISSLES AND NUKES, dude for the sake of God do not do such a thing.
 I'd reccomend you to focus more on 1200 - 1800, these times are the most suitable for this game.

-Vassal management
  Perhabs you can put more details on the Vassal management and their loyalty. Featuring a new menu that includes charts for vassals loyalty, strength, and and how close are they to delare independence.
 The menu can also include a part that allows you to invest money or resources or any other way to keep your vassals weak.

-Colonisation
  A more detailed colonisation system. perhabs it should be a bit harder to colonise. Colonisation should not only depend on your technology level and when you get the land, it's over and you have it forever.
 There must be some challanges in order to keep your colony under control and manage it, stuff such as resources you need and the natives there.

-Supplies and logistics

There should defenitly be features about supplies and logistics, depending on how long a province has been under a country's control, it's stability and revolutionary risk, and of course, it's terrain type.
 Supplies will effect the speed of army movement, construction time, army's strenght, and more stuff
Supplies should also be limited depending on the season, for example in winter, there should be more defensive advantage and limited supplies

-Technology
  There should be a techlonogy research tree, that gets more advanced as time moves on. If the game is going to be having multiple scenarios, then the techlonogy of each era should be diffirent, allowing the construction of diffirent buildings and stronger units and more stuff.
 The technology of each region can also be diffirent

-Peace confrences
  Make peace confrences a bit better, and change the way of taking lands, in a way that you can just select an entire region, not having to click on each province to select it, and do something that the ai dont make too much border gore.

-Revolutions and stability
  A bit more detailed Stability and revolutionary risk system, and make it harder to stabilise a region, depending on the era.

Better Graphics
  Maybe you can make the Graphics of the game look better. Like the map can be more exciting, cities on the map looking better, borders between countries and coastlines.
 There can also be a more advanced user interface/

-Religions
  Simple system Religions that can effect the relations betweeen countries, alliances, coalitions, revolutions and stability.
For example if some European country invades a place that is Muslim, it will be harder to stabilise the region.

This is some stuff i can now think of, I'll defenitly keep updating this page, adding more ideas

Edited by ArashTheArcher