Age of History 3
Cvekla

ADD TOOLBOX THEORY TO AOC 3!!!

Lukasz, it's really a brilliant idea, trust me! Macro economical thingies such as GDP, credit rating, economical systems and other stuff!

What a game it will be, when it would be possible to build a planned economy in medieval society with strong GDP!

Well, at least it would be great if in new AoC technologies had more impact on income. Also investments were more effective among the new mechanics of profit maximization (like in Uwut engine it was possible to choose economics law; or, well, goddamn HOI 4 system with economical mobilization).

Maybe create simple thing alongside with governments but in form of economical system. Like in Modern era were able mercantilism, feudal system and, maybe, planned economy (like it was in Aztec city-states, if I'm right).

Well, all I want to say is that in original game it was likely impossible (without modifications to limit of investments and other moments) to make "economical miracle" such as Singapore or Korea, huh.

Plus, wonderful it would be if you make loans not-so-useless. Imagine building your sphere by integration in other civ's economics and therefore "conquer" they not just with military power but with fiscal machinations.

Anyway, ideas such as economical systems, economical laws, more macro economical parametrs to control, maybe some variety of crisises and more efficient ways to increase income.

Wow... Now it's unironically sounds like TNO. uh oh