Age of History 3
AmericanLiberia

Advanced Warfare (I ramble, is just I like the second game and want this third to be the best it can)

A disclaim before start: english is not my first language, if you see mistakes is my fault obviously.
In the previous game the wars has not a system of causes. With one maybe certain countries could obtain reasons to reclaim certain provinces and depend the country you can just anex these provinces and not an entire country like before, if a country capitulates when his capital is taken could make the wars a bit interesting because we (the players) and the AI has to point an objective and the button of "change capital" obtain an use to extend the wartime if the province is about to be taken. Also, soldiers just vaporize when they clash with another group of enemy soldiers. This can be changed by a system of "battles" that happen in a certain time like in Victoria II or HoI4 or idk, Civilizations saga. Also the armies/brigades/divisions could have their own sets with types of troops (cavalry, infantry, artillery, mountain infantery, anfibious infantry, tanks, anfibious tanks, and so), and that types of troops maybe could be upgraded with the technology branch or with some other mechanic. Wich set of troops, plus the terrain type of the battle happening, plus other things that can be added like buildings on the province of the battle or new troops or the attrition of the troops in battle (for previous battles, wich could low their happines, per example); this could be an interesting form of make the players think before act and not take wars on a light way.
For this to work the AI should be improved: in the previous game the AI just advance and not make any kind of strategy, wich ruin a lot the game for me. If the AI, idk, mark an strategy before war and during it like attack until reach a certain province and then recalculate another objective to reach could make she not spread troops across all China/Russia/Poland and focus in a goal that make the war the shortest possible avoiding it to lose at the end against players. Maybe is not possible, I know the game is made by a little team or just by you, Lukasz, if everyone read all of it thanks and have a great day.