Age of History 3
Mov

Assimilation process

Assimilation could be slow and progressive, It doesnt feel very realistic to assimilate an entire region in 2 months. 

Maybe there could be "laws" that accelerate or decelerate the process of asimilation with its respectives bonuses.

For example, "Forced assimilation" would make the process faster, but there's a higher rate of rebels, or less tax income from that region until it's assimilated

On 11/29/2023 at 10:10 AM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

I think assimilation won't be in the new game.

I would say have a natural assimilation system. Basically over time people will assimilate. Similar to Victoria 3.

34 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

That's a great idea, added.

A small percentage of the population will assimilate every 365-512 days, if have a core

As there are "ages" in AoH2, maybe you could make it harder to assimilate/core as you get farther in eras towards the modern day? In Renaissance times it would be easy to make something your core/assimilate populations, but in the modern day it would be much harder. I think that the ages mechanic should have more effects, I think that would be a big way to make start dates for example in 1400 feel more different from start dates in for example 1800, which would be different from ones in the 1900s, ect.

On 11/29/2023 at 2:05 AM, Mov said:

Assimilation could be slow and progressive, It doesnt feel very realistic to assimilate an entire region in 2 months. 

Maybe there could be "laws" that accelerate or decelerate the process of asimilation with its respectives bonuses.

For example, "Forced assimilation" would make the process faster, but there's a higher rate of rebels, or less tax income from that region until it's assimilated

If ur nazi, commie, or kkk you build  Concetration camps like w uyghurs.

Ir ur democracy you can use propaganda to persuade ppl

On 11/30/2023 at 11:05 AM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

That's a great idea, added.

A small percentage of the population will assimilate every 365-512 days, if have a core

Hey Lukaz are you gonna add religions in aoh3

Check out my other post including this suggestion it includes 99 other suggestions (basically everything suggested on this forum & more)

Check out my other post it includes this suggestion it includes 99 other suggestions (basically everything suggested on this forum & more)

Edited by xox