Age of History 3
Hahmynt

Trade and Diplomacy Ideas (In Polish language)

Trade and Diplomacy Ideas (In Polish language) - Community opinion.  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PL: Wpierw chciałbym powitać społeczność AOH ale i również samego twórcę (Łukasza Jakowskiego) i inne osoby które prawdopodobnie pomagają w tworzeniu 3 części gry. Gra wyjawiła się bez ostrzeżenia i to wydarzenie stało się miłą niespodzianką dla graczy serii AOH. Jako że przyszło mi parę pomysłów których trochę brakuje w najnowszej (do czasu) części gry, chcę się nimi podzielić z wami a przedewszystkim z panem Łukaszem.

EN:First, I would like to welcome the AOH community, but also the creator himself (Łukasz Jakowski) and other people who probably help in creating the third part of the game. The game revealed itself without warning and this event became a pleasant surprise for AOH series players. As I came up with a few ideas that are a bit missing in the newest (for now) part of the game, I want to share them with you and, above all, with Mr. Łukasz.

PL: Funkcje ukazane na edytowanych zdjęciach:
1- Możliwość zarządania oddania cudzego wasala pod swoje wpływy.
2- Poprawienie systemu handlu i szansy na zgodzenie się handlującego z nami państwa.
3- Większa szansa botów na tworzenie sojuszy (tymbardziej jeżeli razem walczą przeciwko komuś lub graniczą ze sobą).
4- Poprawienie systemu handlu oraz szansy zgodzenia się na oferty w tym więcej ofert wysłanych nam i innym botom takie jak oferta pieniędzy za ziemie lub pakt obronny za pieniądze.
5- Inne rzeczy które chciałbym zobaczyć w grze w miare możliwości:
- Gra Online Wieloosobowa.
-Więcej ustrojów politycznych.
- Migrowanie populacji oraz kontrola imigracji w tym zakaz imigracji, pozwolenie imigrantom na wejście do państwa i wygląd mapy z ludnością naszego państwa.
- Handel jedzeniem i surowcami.
- Unie gospodarcze w tym możliwość wsparcia państwa gospodarczo. (Fajnie by było gdyby relacje nie wpływały na możliwość pomagania innym państwom gospodarczo).
- Kraje sojusznicze poprawiają ze sobą relacje chyba, że państwa te atakować będą inne im zaprzyjaźnione kraje.
---------------------------
Coś pod koniec: Wiem, że prawdopodbnie większość z tych rzeczy nie zostanie dodane i jest to całkowicie zrozumiałe. Mam jednak nadzieję, że mój wkład zostanie przez kogokolwiek uszanowany nawet jeżeli nie był wymagający dużej ilości przemyśleń. Zdecydowanie mogłem porobić coś bardziej produktywnego jednak jako fan tej prostej gry typu sandbox, nie mogłem przepuścić okazji pomagania w rozwoju nowej części gry. Dziękuję za uwagę i życzę jak najlepiej wszystkim czytającym.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EN: Features shown in edited photos:
1- Possibility to order someone else's vassal to be placed under your influence.
2- Improving the trade system and the chances of the country trading with us agreeing.
3- Bots have a greater chance of forming alliances (especially if they fight against someone or border each other).
4- Improved the trading system and the chance of agreeing to offers, including more offers sent to us and other bots, such as an offer of money for land or a defense pact for money.
5- Other things I would like to see in the game if possible:
- Online Multiplayer Game.
-More political systems.
- Migration of the population and immigration control, including the ban on immigration, allowing immigrants to enter the country and the appearance of a map with the population of our country.
- Trade in food and raw materials.
- Economic unions, including the possibility of supporting the state economically. (It would be nice if the relations did not affect the ability to help other countries economically).
- Allied countries improve relations with each other unless these countries attack other friendly countries.
---------------------------
Something towards the end: I know most of these things probably won't be added, and that's completely understandable. However, I hope that my contribution will be respected by anyone, even if it did not require much thought. I could definitely do something more productive, but as a fan of this simple sandbox game, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to help develop the new part of the game. Thank you for your attention and I wish all the best to all readers.

20231220204122_1.thumb.jpg.bb850e8e9fd4c60c2c532439a5c37d36.jpg20231220204847_1.thumb.jpg.214877bc86677ac0d823f9f5195e5544.jpg20231220205129_1.thumb.jpg.2cd3191baa68af0eb238837a18b3a3a4.jpg20231220205152_1.thumb.jpg.a37f99c291c9bddcfbd2211b8b40fe0a.jpg20231220205258_1.thumb.jpg.2b51cfbaf1dd258b364af4500d54d5e3.jpg