Age of History 3
Wayne23lololh

More detailed map

I have a request, a more detailed map. I think some AOH2 mods already have these features. I think that add more provinces on the map would fit more precise and accurate if someone want to create a scenario who's either historical or alternate.

These provinces can be:

1. colonial outpost, for trading colonialism and traveling in continents like africa and asia in colonial era.

image.png.57145274d0eadc8999330f85978c5b66.png 

2. cities : this includes major cities and capitals. 

For example, these cities are represented as provinces.

image.png.d449439bd929f93d2942df66381de524.png

3. border strip : Sometimes It's just and doesn't need to have any cities or villages in these provinces (anyways cities would be province too) and it's only for create more specifics borders. We can't build hospitals or school, but walls.

Border strips can be situated in montains and in the coastal :

MapChart_Map(4).thumb.png.ece825b235a048c286be2d401463d1e1.png

(I know that I've done some mistakes)

This can bring some features :

It can be useful with the new war system during a war, the foe can make big cities and even the capital under siege. At this moment, the one who surrounds the foe, it can send a peace request. If the foe refuses, the the war continues.

For example in the Franco-Prussian war, we know that Prussia surrounds Paris.

image.png.937781a7c9789893a0bd5e02af39f744.png

The country can build wall to prevent that the foe advance too fast.

Victorious countries don't need to annex big part of a another country. For example Spain can annex just some border strip in the Pyrenees.

4. Island. In the atlantic and indian ocean, there are some missings islands. And if it's possible, divide some of coastal provinces like in Ephyrus or in Dalmatia.

image.png.8671a0b330e8dc718a2f495d40b83346.png image.png.f33e5f9429a553561bc06f09e1f485ef.png

Edited by Wayne23lololh