Age of History 3
HUSKYFRESKO

Combat in Modern World, and an idea of how to implement it.

I think Not one such person who wondered how will be realized combat in AOH3, since the game is present Units from modern times, I would like to ask how will be implemented this system ?

If it has not yet thought about it, then I will offer my idea.

In the Json files for units will be able to choose true\false whether the troops will besiege the fortress, or they will capture provinces.

If there are enemy troops in a province, a battle will start, and the invaders will immediately take over a part of the province (this is visually displayed)

in case of parity, the province simply begins to formally have two owners, it will be possible to choose the tactics of battle (aggressive attack, slow attack, waiting, defense with counter-attacks, normal defense, deep defense, as well as "not a step back!").

I also propose to separate Aviation as a separate type of troops, as it will give the opportunity to build Airbases (new construction).

Aviation will influence the course of the battle, for example, the ability to supply the surrounded troops, to support with air fire, to conduct Reconnaissance.

I also propose to make it so that there is superiority in the air, in order to throw Nuclear Weapons to a certain place. So my personal opinion is that this is NOT logical.

Air Superiority Zones can be tied to Regions.

I hope Lukas will see this idea and accept it.