Age of History 3
Vietnam Player

Creative ideas part 1 for Player Vietnam |đŸ‡»đŸ‡ł|

I think we need interesting and creative ideas to create a new attraction that no game has ever had and not just learn from the same genre games but we need to develop more diverse and creative to create our own quality for age of history 3 below are my 3 ideas.

1. SIMULATION MODE

simulation mode allows you to create your own political parties and decide the political direction they pursue and the character you play as must have some stats like Hitler’s oratory, management and many more then step by step you are elected to the council and with your oratory you attract many party members to join then to a level you will be elected president, prime minister and have events along the way, or we can coup if you fail you will be imprisoned and there are many other things to care about when you have to balance your power and your close ones.

2. ESTABLISHING A PUPPET GOVERNMENT

when you establish a puppet government, that country can only pay taxes to you annually, has no power, has no army.

3. NEWSPAPER

if you just captured a city, a country, the famous newspapers will report that you just captured that city along with the casualties or the resources of the factory you captured or the situation of the war is very fierce.

ADDITION 4. training style

fighting style for example like the German army in World War 2, the Nazi Germany had a style of blitzkrieg, lightning-fast marching, Japan had strict rules, these things will add to the stats of the army +5 courage or +10 marching speed or the army style of blitzkrieg, and if you train the ideology for the soldiers, they will +3 patriotism, +6 courage.

1.- I really like this since it would add more level of customization to AoH3 and more gameplay, it would also be fun to make your way to the presidency, but we should see how this would adapt to old ages.

2.-It’s like the function of vassals in AoH2 but better, I would just add that the player is still able to build buildings in their puppet country since in AoH2 it bothered me a lot having a vassal and being unable of building a fort in it.

3.-Cool but just for modern times (1800’s-2000+) since in the middle age it would be unrealistic having a newspaper.

4.-I also support this a lot it would make more complex the wars and more fun, also it could affect generals since some generals may be better with some war style than others and that may benefit them or not.