Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

Elections in Democracy government type

I hope this game can have a simple election system. Here are my thoughts:

The election system can be applied to democratic parliaments, presidential republics, and constitutional monarchies.

The internal forces of the country can be simply divided into centrists, leftists, and rightists. The results of each election are random (if there is no player intervention). The leader or ruling party changes every 4-5 years, and winning the election allows for re-election.

As for how players can intervene? They can decide through in-game bills. Some bills increase the support of centrists, some increase the support of rightists, or support can be adjusted through events.

As the game's release day approached, I became interested
Has this feature been introduced into the game?
If the function is present, then I would like to see how it works..

Still waiting on any Updates on this :((

Far left left wing Center right wing and far right

Simple 5 ideologt system? Or perhaps on based on the already prexisting ideologies in game