Age of History 3
Aliex999

Flash News from the World?

"I'm not sure if you're familiar with Plague Inc., a very popular video game where you create a pandemic to destroy the world. 😁

Anyway, it features a useful mechanic to make the game more dynamic: world news scrolls on the screen as if it were a news broadcast.

In my opinion, it would be great to add this idea to AoH3, having a bar where important news, the most crucial ones, can be seen and, if needed, reread. This way, it would also serve as a kind of history log.

In AoH2, for example, there was a side tab with victory conditions, war outbreak alerts, and so on. Imagine how nice it would be to have something more vibrant like news scrolling at the bottom of the screen.

Of course, they should only cover the most important events.

"The King of France, Louis II, has passed away. Louis III is the new king!"
"Egypt has blocked the Suez Canal for goods passage!"
"Libya discovers a new oil well!"
"A mysterious epidemic has started in China!"
"Fascists have risen in Spain!"

I think it would be a nice addition. I hope it's feasible!"