Age of History 3
IdontWantToDisplayMyName

A Vision for Age of History 3

1.) The Population and Economy mechanics were flawed in the second game. If you achieve more than, let's say, 50% or 60% of the economic power, the entire world should come together to oppose you. Some nations should even offer to join you instead of fighting against you. If you persist long enough, you can dominate the population as well. By consistently providing for your people throughout the game, after 1000-2000 turns, you end up with more than 50% of the world's population – without conquering much. However, this seems wrong; if the population rises, there should be more economic effects, such as the cost of providing food increasing.

2.) I never liked the alliance system in the second game. It's challenging to add more than 4-5 nations to your alliance because the new member must be liked by all other members. I think this isn't good; there should be other ways to include a nation in your alliance without considering whether your allies want it or not. You should be able to force them to accept; maybe overall military power could be effective in this situation.

3.) I'm not one of those "please add an online section" types, but a simple multiplayer option could be fun. I don't really know how it functions, but connecting to each other with Bluetooth or any simpler options available could be used. To be honest, I don't want to see this game with huge servers, ranking systems, and hardcore Age of History 3 players. I just want a simple option, no ranking ups at the end of the game, no points or level ups, no skins or buying options – just one simple multiplayer option, like in Minecraft. I don't know how many of you did that, but in my school, we all downloaded Minecraft to our phones or tablets, and we just opened a (if I'm not wrong, Bluetooth-based) multiplayer server without the internet and played together. I want that simplicity.

4.) And please don't make this game cost more than 10 Euros. I have some Turkish friends, and 10 Euros equals 372 Turkish Lira, which means you can buy around 40 cheap loaves of bread with that money. An entire family could survive with that money for an entire month, so don't make it expensive.