Age of History 3
WaxleTheTurkic

I got some ideas :D

The peace negotiations menu can be improved. For example, while you are negotiating peace with a country, a Demilitarized zone may appear, as in Hearts of Iron 4, and inserting troops into this Demilitarized zone could be a cause of war.

As far as I can see in the game, there are advisors so that the advisors can oppose you and you can execute him, but stability decreases and tax revenues decrease.

I know that nuclear will come to the game and it must be very difficult to get nuclear, because if a weakness like Moldova throws a nuclear at yours, the reality of the game will decrease.

A commander may be assigned to the game, for example, each commander may have his own buff or each commander may have a debuff, it depends on that commander and as the commander wins the war, his buffs increase.

I don't like the assimilation logic of the game. Because it is actually impossible to assimilate a land 100%. I think 70% assimilation should be the upper limit. If this doesn't work, it can be done 100% with genocide.

For example, as I said, I assimilated 70% and another 30% population remained. During the war, Germany is trying to take over the Sudetenland. Germany can get buffs as much as the population there.

Seizing ships and planes may also be added to peace negotiations

Some ethnic groups can leave the unions, for example, Bosnia can leave Yugoslavia without leaving a war, and Yugoslavia can either start a war or not.

Regional alliances can be established. For example, Turkey is in NATO but will form a regional alliance with Azerbaijan.

Countries can earn income from passage through the straits and channels or they can close the straits.

i have more ideas but i will write later :D