Age of History 3
GalacticCakes

Colonization

I have seen the colonization video, however, I think it is very outdated for +15k provinces, it would practically take one click to colonize each province, and if we assume that America has 5k, each click would take me a second, so I It would take an hour to colonize America non-stop, so I suggest there are better ways to colonize more lands, such as:

early settlers - 1 province

Ancient Settlers - 2 Provinces

medieval settlers - 3 Provinces

Renaissance settlers (era of discovery) - 5 Provinces

Modern Settlers - 6 Provinces

Contemporary settlers - 7 provinces.

futuristic settlers - 8 Provinces

Survivors (nuclear age) - 4 Provinces.

---------

Provincial status 

If the colonized province does not have borders with a native province of the nation: Colonia

If the colonized province has border contact with the native provinces: protectorate

To increase the height of one or more provinces you need: Increase population, industry, and establish a significant nucleus.

I hope they take this into consideration and the current system is fine but it is so that it does not become slow and complicated, in AoC2 it took me half an hour to colonize Africa and America, so I hope that at least they implement a somewhat less time-consuming colony system and more entertaining.