Age of History 3
GalacticCakes

Idea to sustain the community

Since I see a lot about multiplayer, why not do some Paypal or donations to support multiplayer without it being a big expense? I mean, multiplayer servers cost a lot and are not cheap to maintain. So why not suggest to the community to support them through donations?

Of course, multiplayer entails a large expense especially for having many players, but hey, more fun, right?

The idea is absurd but functional, Plus it would be a hug to the community and then we won't be playing with AI for the rest of the eternity of the game.

In case multiplayer is a surprise or unplanned, that's fine, But, the community and we must be aware of the expense and the use that will be given to the material.

We are talking about an independent game that does not have the support of a massive developer, so multiplayer and the purchase of servers is usually incredibly expensive depending on the number of players or quality.

But we are talking about a game in Alpha phase, therefore, I suggest that we do not stress Lukasz and wait for his news, the best we can do now is create ideas and share them, the best we have to do now is wait and see what he surprises us with Lukasz.

So as not to lose the relationship between the title and the theme, I simply suggested the idea of creating a donation PayPal that would support the multiplayer mode in the future.

drink water and may you do well in your daily life, thank you for reading.