Age of History 3
muhoaga

Is there trading in the game or not? (How does it work mechanically?)

If I remember correctly, you previously mentioned on the forum that there would be no trading in the game. However, I can see that there are certain resources in the game, and I also noticed in one of the shorts you uploaded that the state of Panama has a Merchant Republic ideology, which is based on commercial activities.

Honestly, this situation makes me very curious. Will we be able to use these resources for trading, and what purpose will they serve? And I noticed a few things regarding the seas in the recently released video, what will they provide for us? I am very curious.

Edited by muhoaga

Each resource has a different price, so based on the province's economy and production efficiency, the province will receive additional income. (price & economy & production efficiency)
Largest producers of resources will get unique bonuses.
Civilization will get Legacy points per month for each unique resource.

1 hour ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Her kaynağın farklı bir fiyatı vardır, dolayısıyla eyaletin ekonomisine ve üretim verimliliğine bağlı olarak eyalet ek gelir elde edecektir. (fiyat & ekonomi & üretim verimliliği)
En büyük kaynak üreticileri benzersiz ikramiyeler alacak.
Medeniyet, her benzersiz kaynak için aylık Miras puanları alacaktır.

Thanks