Age of History 3
PHZanoniGamer

Additional territories

Lukasz, since you are planning on adding more four thousand extra provinces (as I could assume on your YouTube post), do you have plans on like San Marino, Vatican, Liechtenstein and Spanish territories in Africa? Rest of the northern pole and Antarctica? And many additional islands on the world, such as Wake, Cocos, Cartier and Ashmore, Bouvet and many other islands? As well as American and European territories in Caribbean 

I think it would be a great step ahead of most of the other strategy games, that don't usually add these territories. Each have their utility and context and would of course make the game more realistic and detailed..

if you wish, I can send some more suggestions on what territories and borders to add, that could fit many historical and modern scenarios!

1 hour ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Vatican won't be for sure.

Why not?I get it's tiny with basically 0 people living in it's borders but still. It should at least have a core in Rome so that we can release it(assuming releasables are a thing).

4 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

The map is not finished.

Won't be in the game. And also Vatican won't be for sure.

Right.. those would be a consumer's dream but I understand your decision. It'll be a great game nonetheless 

Agree. The Vatican could only exist if there were many more provinces. But this would be too large a scale. 12000 is generally enough. Lukash, good luck with the development. If you are still reading the technology tree, then in the next 24 hours I will send you a large number of ideas.