Age of History 3
Ares I of Congo

Colonization and Leaders

An idea for colonization would be for the unexplored countries to have some population that can fight back against settlers or invasions, this way it would make colonization take much longer to do and not have it be such an easy process. I also think the fact that a succeeding leader is to be put as random is honestly not good in my opinion and I think most people will agree with me on that so why not just put an event where you can place any leader you want or on the kill leader option there's an option on what leader you want to replace them with. I also wish that armies could be able to cross through rivers since adding rivers in the game seem to be useless at the moment and only for geography and don't really do anything. But there something that i want ask, why is there going to be navies, trade requests, unions, alliances or ultimatum? navies would make the game more interesting and let different countries like Britain or japan shine in that type of warfare, also if trade requesting would lead to more complexity since resources are finally being added and unless theres a personal union being added to the game I think unions would be fine too.