Age of History 3
Barbaris

question about the interactions window

Hi Lukasz, I have a question about diplomacy. In the alpha version there are several buttons in the diplomacy window, the functions of which are not very clear, namely: demand subject transfer (I didn’t understand what it was at all), rivalry (maybe it’s something like the Cold War, but I want to know what it is), liberate civilization. 

image.thumb.png.d12f43a6e9c5074bdeb3f05b49992108.png

If Lukasz has already talked about this, then drop the post or if you understand that write it.

Not Lukasz, but if it's based on EU4:

Rivalry makes your relations deteriorate rapidly with another nation, but you get special interactions with them (a "humilliate rival" casus belli) and you get a slight boost on Mana gain.

Demand Subject Transfer is a way to get a vassal of another nation to now be your vassal (ex: Cuba is a vassal of Great Britain, i demand subject transfer to get Cuba to be my vassal)

Liberate Civilization: I thinks this was already in AOH2, basically you can release dominated nations (ex: release Scotland from Great Britain or Aquitane from France)

Edited by LuxVinni

Thank you for the clarification. Considering Lukasz liked your comment, you right

1 hour ago, LuxVinni said:

Не Лукаш, но если он основан на EU4:

Соперничество быстро ухудшает ваши отношения с другой нацией, но вы получаете особые взаимодействия с ними (casus belli "унизительный соперник") и вы получаете небольшое увеличение прироста маны.

Потребовать переноса предмета - это способ заставить вассала другой нации стать вашим вассалом (например: Куба является вассалом Великобритании, я требую переноса предмета, чтобы Куба стала моим вассалом)

Освободить цивилизацию: Я думаю, это уже было в AOH2, в принципе, вы можете освободить доминирующие нации (например, освободить Шотландию от Великобритании или Аквитанию от Франции)