Age of History 3
Abo

Questions! (combat system, multiplayer, peaceful expansion, vassals)

Hello Lukash! I hope you answer. I had several questions:

1. What will happen to the combat system in the modern era? Will it remain the same as it is now, or will it change as technology advances and eventually a stable front line emerges in modern times? It's just that if the current combat system remains unchanged, then there will be a mess on the battlefield. Troops can go anywhere. And such a movement of troops will look very strange in the modern era.

2. Are there any plans for multiplayer in the game in any form?  

3. Why did you refuse the possibility of peaceful expansion? Why won't there be ultimatums, annexations and unions? This upset me very much. The game will eventually turn into boring painting the maps, where the player will have no choice in how to expand the boundaries. It will only be possible to expand only through military means. This is quite sad... Please introduce the possibility of peaceful expansion

4. Will it be possible to create vassals like in AOH2?