Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

Map Editor for Age of History 3

On 2/8/2024 at 1:01 AM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

In the main folder you have the map background that will be in the game, the main map background.

In the Map Editor folder you have an optional map background just for the map editor, for example if you have drawn how the provinces you want to divide.

Thank you, maybe I will create a mod in far future (at least in 5 yrs). I will not forget that

8 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

@Unity I'm a real nub, how enter the map editor ? 😭

wdym? it's like the aoh2 map editor you'll have to configure it in the config file

Posted (edited)

I started making a map, but then I saw that the province ids looked huge compared to the provinces. Apparently my map is too small (1000x2000 pixels). Will images of armies, cities, flags, etc. be as large and how to fix this?

p1.png

p2.png

Edited by RomanLed