Age of History 3
Wayne23lololh

War score and peace conference

The current peace deal with a ticking war score seems good for me, but we could add or make some changes. Because this would make peace deals too regulated, like this, we could make harsher or lighter peace treaties. 

The peace deal could have some extra features :

1. Military occupation. The victorious country could occupy some bordering provinces for a determined time. The occupation will cost according to the occupation time.

2. Change the government. The government could be dissolved and changed to be the same that the victorious country, or simply a more favorable government.

3. Limitation of the army. The country must not exceed the army size, or it would break up the peace treaty.

3. Disband alliance. The possibility to disband an alliance and make some countries not able to join or even make a military alliance.

4. War reparation. The defeated country must give an amount of money to the victorious country, in one time or for each month for a determined time.

5. The dominant country in a victorious alliance led the peace conference. Like this, the weak country couldn’t refuse the peace deal.

6. To make peace deals, these countries must do a ceasefire, next make the peace conference, and then release the peace treaty. This could take weeks.

I could add even more, you could too, but I don’t have so much time. ( I don't know why it's written in bold , maybe it's because of ctrl+C ctrl+V )

5 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

5. The dominant country in a victorious alliance led the peace conference. Like this, the weak country couldn’t refuse the peace deal.

I think that in peace talks, the country with the most warscore should choose the area to annex first. If someone do not agree he still can fight, but if someone want peace he should not be dependent on others

It should be impossible to reject a peace if you have lost -100% warscor