Age of History 3
IKayzerI

English Civil War

Event Name: Prelude to the English Civil War: Charles's Ascension to the Throne

Cause: Between year 1620 and 1630

Outcome:

-Charles I is the new king of England.

-Increased Republican Opposition with Charles's Ascension: With Charles's ascension to the throne, Republicans will face a growing risk of rebellion, increasing by 10% each year.

-----------------------------------------------------

Event Name: Outcome of the English Civil War: Fate of London

Cause of EventThe outcome of the English Civil War will determine the fate of London, depending on which side controls the city.

Trigger of Event: 25 months after the first event occurs.

Outcomes:

1. Republican Dominance in London:

- The Commonwealth of England (new tag COA) is established, with Oliver Cromwell assuming the title of Lord Protector and gains these effects: National Unrest: -15, Population Growth: +4.5% until the next Election.(Triggers new event)

2. Royalist Control of London:

- Charles I remains the King of England, and the monarchy continues its rule. And gains these effects: National Unrest: +10, Economic Growth: -2% until the death of Charles I.

---------------------------------------

Event Name: Legacy of the English Civil War: Charles II or Richard Cromwell's Reign

Cause of Event: If the outcome of the English Civil War results in Republican dominance in London.

Outcomes of Event:

1. Charles II of Stuart's Reign:

- Charles II ascends to the throne as the King of England, restoring the Kingdom of England and gains -15 National Unrest, -25 Aggresive Expansion and +7.5% Economic Growth until the death of Charles II.

2. Richard Cromwell's Leadership:

- Richard Cromwell assumes power, continuing the Commonwealth regime and Commonwealth of England gains +10 National Unrest, -2% Population Growth and -10 Aggresive Expansion for 120 months.

Trigger for the Event: 120 months after the Republican Dominance in London outcome.

@LukaszJakowsk I will write more historical and realistic events for the game, please give me the answer of do you think are you gonna add Royal Marriages? In your videos, there wasnt Royal Marriages so I tried to avoid writing events about it. And do you like the events which I wrote? Because I played your games since the first game and I was at middle school, now I am graduating from university and I want this game really good.