Age of History 3
TatarWarmonger

Recommentadions related to SCENARIOS

Hey Lukasz, imo, we won't need too much scenario options if game content becomes rich in general. Focus on improving AI, detailing gameplay and game content, richen events, missions and technology tree, make modern and complex war mechanics, increase realism, detail diplomacy. Add special features for every scenario. If you do these, 4 or maybe even 3 scenario for default game would be enough. Players and modders can handle to make other scenarios. You don't need to focus on increasing scenarios. You focus on detailing scenarios and game in general.

Default scenarios i would like to see:

1440 (for eu4) modern world, WW2 (for hoi4) and maybe 1836 victorian era (for victoria3) would be much enough.

Edited by TatarWarmonger

I'm personally fine seeing around 6 scenarios lol:

Rise of Islam

Sometime during crusades

Rise of mongols & then evenatually hsitorically timruids come in

Ww1

Ww2 

Modern day

Edited by xox

7 hours ago, xox said:

I'm personally fine seeing around 6 scenarios lol:

Rise of Islam

Sometime during crusades

Rise of mongols & then evenatually hsitorically timruids come in

Ww1

Ww2 

Modern day

What i am trying to say is, if game content becomes rich, we won't need that much. Look at eu4... People can play this game for years with one scenario. Because game is complex asf. On the other hand, aoh2 players got bored of game so quickly because of easiness and simplicity of game and everyone looked for mods and other scenarios. İ don't want same thing to be happen again. Also, even if we need more scenarios, we know that game is more modifiable than aoh2. Lukasz shouldn't focus on scenarios.

42 minutes ago, TatarWarmonger said:

What i am trying to say is, if game content becomes rich, we won't need that much. Look at eu4... People can play this game for years with one scenario. Because game is complex asf. On the other hand, aoh2 players got bored of game so quickly because of easiness and simplicity of game and everyone looked for mods and other scenarios. İ don't want same thing to be happen again. Also, even if we need more scenarios, we know that game is more modifiable than aoh2. Lukasz shouldn't focus on scenarios.

I agree maybe tons of mechanics then a in-game store or something where u can downalod scenrios to go along with such mechncis then boom done